Chapter 4 - More mischief

Monday - In Enchancia

In a beautiful meadow, Sofia and Hugo were gazing into each others eyes it was like (to them) no one else existed. For a split second, it felt like the whole world was in their hands. They were both holding each others hands tightly. It was just them, together. No one else. No noise, no worries. Just a beautiful place and it was only them. When they looked into each others eyes, they knew exactly what they needed.
"Sofia, I've been wanting to ask you something for a long time, and I think now is the perfect time to say it" Hugo started. "Oh please say it!" Said Sofia, she had a feeling she knew what he was going to ask her.
"We've been together for a long time now, and I really love you. And we're not getting any older.. so... Princess Sofia, will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my..."

"Princess Sofia? Wake up, it's time to go to school soon. Sofia? Sofia??? Said Violet. Violet's voice had caused Sofia to come back to reality ( sorry bad wording)
"Violet? What are you doing here? I thought I was ... " then she stopped and realised , it was just a dream she thought sadly.
"What is it Sofia? You were talking in you sleep," ,giggled Violet. " Come on let's get ready, Princess".
Violet picked out a lilac and pink gown for Sofia to wear, and got her dressed. Then she went to Sofia's closet of Tiaras and took out a silver tiara with pink pearls.
"There, you look lovely," stated Violet, now let's get down".
She had breakfast with her family, then went to school in the carriage with her siblings.
She couldn't wait to tell her friends about her amazing dream.

The start of Mia's plan

She spotted Hugo walking to class and saw Sofia was approaching him.
"Hi Hugo" Mia said taking his hand.
"What are you doing?" He asked taking his hand away.
"Oh sorry, I just have a habit of doing that when I see someone I like," she said batting her eyes. " Anyway, how are you Hugo? She asked innocently.
"I'm fine", he said firmly. Mia could tell he wasn't interested in talking to her so she started flattering. "You know, you're a really good ice dancer, ", she said. "Thank you," he said flatly.
"I'm an ice dancer too, I've won sooo many competitons, I've lost count of how many trophies I have". She bragged, then she looked to see if he was impressed. "That's.. nice to know", he replied. He could tell she was lying, how could someone like her win so many trophies, she probably hasn't even got one, he thought. Then he walked away. "Hugo, wait!! She called. Hugo turned around and saw Sofia behind Mia.
"Oh there, you are!" He said and ran up to Sofia, pushing Mia to the side.
Mia had gotten happy right until the point when he walked straight past her up to Sofia.
Hugo and Sofia hugged then walked to class. Mia saw this and filled with fury. On the other side of the school grounds, she saw James and Cleo talking together. Hmm she thought, she had another idea. Then she also caught her eye on Sofia's sister, Amber and Desmond talking together. She then thought of another plan. She wasn't only going to ruin Sofia's relationship with Hugo, she was going to ruin everyones relationships, so by the day of the Royal prep ball, no one will be together.

Class

Throughout the entire lesson, Mia was eyeing all the couples and the soon-to-be couples. Especially, Cleo and James. They were deeply in love. Mia yearned to separate them. She then caught sight of Hugo and Sofia flirting with each other and giggling.
Mia couldn't stand it, they weren't even getting in trouble by the fairies.
An idea then came to her mind.
"Miss Fauna, I think if I sit in Sofia's seat, next to Hugo then I will be able to concentrate better," stated Mia innocently. If she could sit between them, then they wouldn't talk to each other. Before Miss Fauna could reply, Amber spoke up who was sitting on the other side of Hugo.
"You can sit here" said Amber bitterly. She wasn't very fond of Mia, and knew that Mia didn't really like how Sofia and Hugo get on. "Thank you for offering your seat yo Mia, Amber, that was very kind of you, Mia say thank to Amber" Said Miss Fauna. "Thanks" said Mia. She sat in Amber's seat and sulked. "So much for the plan" she muttered. Sofia and Hugo were still talking with each other. She then thought of another idea, she used her wand to make Hugo fall so she could help him up.
"Whoa!"said Hugo as he fell to the floor. Just as Mia was about to help him up, Sofia came and moved Mia aside to help Hugo. "Are you okay?" She asked. "I am now", he smiled.
Mia was very angry. Every opportunity she had to ruin their relationship, it never worked or Sofia would appear. Miss Fauna made a quick announcement that she needs to go to another classroom and will be back shortly. Mia was still angry, so angry that she slammed the table and went off. Just at that moment the paints on the table splat onto Sofia's gown.
"My gown!" She cried. "You spoilt my gown!" She said to Mia.
"Yeah, well you deserved it". She protested. Everyone gasped at Mia's rude comment.
"How can you say something like that! "You're the one that spilt it! Shouted Hugo, defending Sofia. Sofia blushed a little. "Totally!" Agreed Hildegard, "You do not ruin someone's gown!" Declared Amber.
"That's not the main point, Amber" said James.
Mia became jealous that everyone was defending Sofia.
" What's going on here?" Asked Miss Fauna entering the classroom. Then she saw Sofia's gown and put her hand over her mouth, "Oh dear, what has happened?".
"Mia banged the table angrily then the paints fell onto Sofia's gown, stated Hugo. "And now Sofia's outfit is ruined!" Exclaimed Amber. Everyone looked at Amber.
"Then Mia blamed it on Sofia and said that she deserved it, " added James, giving Mia a glare.
"Oh my, "said Miss Fauna. " Amber, Cleo, you two go with Sofia to help her try to clean her gown up a bit" suggested Miss Fauna. Then all three friends left the classroom. "I'll have a word with Mia". She said firmly. "Everyone else, carry on with your paintings" added Miss Fauna.
For the rest of the day, Mia just sulked, she was furious with the amount of attention that Sofia was gaining, it made her hatred towards Sofia increase even more. Everyone defended Sofia all the time and nobody ever went on Mia's side. She had to think of a much, bigger and better plan.

Lunch

At lunch, Sofia sat with her friends, Cleo, Hildegard, Felicia, Amber, Jun and Kaia.
"Guess what I had dream about last night!" Burst Sofia.
"Let me guess, About Hugo? Smiled Felicia.
"Yesss, he was just about to propose to me!" She stated happily.
"Wow!" Exclaimed Cleo.
"I told you you're meant for each other!" Said Amber joyfully.

On the princes table sat Hugo, James, Zandar, Liam, Derek and Nicholas.
Hugo also had the samr dream as Sofia.
"I had this amazing dream yesterday, guess who was in it" he said excitedly.
"Was it Sofia?" Teased Derek.
"Yes it was, it was the bestest dream ever" Said Hugo.
"What happened in the dream?" Asked Zandar keenly.
"I was just about to ask Sofia to marry me" He mentioned.
"Then what happened,?" Asked Nicholas.
"That was it," replied Hugo, "the maid woke me up and I couldn't finish the dream".

After school

So far, none of Mia's plans were successful . She then tried another plan. As soon as Hugo left the building she immediately ran up to him.
"Heeyyy Hugo" she said flirtatiously.
"Oh, hi", he replied.
"You like Sofia right?" She asked.
"Yeah...I do why?" He replied suspiciously.
"Well... I know something you can do that will make Sofia instantly fall for you", she stated with a wicked smile.
"What is it?" He asked, still a little suspicious. "You should make Sofia jealous by flirting with another Princess, then she'll definitely fall for you and tell, her true feelings for you!"she beamed.
"Err.. don't you think that'll make it worse?" "Sofia will get upset". He stated.
"Nonesense! I know so many people that have done it before and it worked," said Mia.
"I'm not so sure. And why are you saying this to me anyway?" He asked.
"Because, I want to help you, I want to be a better person, and most of all a better friend." Said Mia coming a step closer to Hugo. Hugo backed away. "We're not even friends, Mia", he stated.
"Well, I at least want to make one friend, please will you help me, and I'll help you," She pleaded. Hugo shook his head, "No".
"Please, then Sofia will reveal her true feelings to you," she said. After saying this, Hugo finally agreed but he wasn't entirely sure and had doubts about it.
"What shall I do?" He asked.
"You need to flirt with me!" She exclaimed, with a little too enthusiasm.
Hugo's facial expression was as if he was about to puke.
"Why does it have to be you? " Why not someone else?" He asked.
"Because Sofia doesn't like me, if you flirt with me, she won't like it at all and then she'll tell you how she really feels!" She said with an icy smile.
"I'm not so sure that's going to work, he declared.
"Trust me, it will work," she assured him. Eventually Hugo did trust her...

But what will happen? How will Sofia react? Will Mia cause a downfall in Sofia and Hugo's relationship?

Update: So sorry if these chapters are boring, but i promise you after chapter 20 the story becomes more exciting and better xx