prologue

It is a truth that a zombie in possession of brains must be in want of more brains. This truth has never been more plain than during the recent attacks at Netherfield Park, in which a household of 18 were slaughtered and consumed by a horde of the living dead. I was in the center of it all. As for my parents, they perished that day along with my sister.

I myself was enjoying time to myself. My long black hair pulled into a messy bun. A book was placed open in my lap. Down stairs, the rest of the guests were gathered in a room doing whatever they were up to. I wasn't one to be a social butterfly after all. 

My light hazel eyes scanned the page as i took in the knowledge of the stars. Astronomy was what it was called, i believe. It wasn't long before everything went downhill. After this point, my life changed.

It wasn't all that bad though. It was somewhat a relief that my parents passed away. After all, they were strict, limiting my freedom. 

My parents apparently made an agreement with some close friends of theirs. The Bennet's. If something were to happen to them, me and my sister would live under their care. I don't mind actually. I get along fine with the sisters of the house. Elizabeth has to be my closest friend out of all the sisters. 

But anyways, enough of my ramblings. I'm sure you all would rather just get to the story.