chapter 11

The last chapter hope you really loved this book and the song.

Lucy pov

When it was the next morning I woke up smiled at him and said "natsu." Then I fell back to sleep. Natsu woke up and said "now is the best time to get it." Then we walked away. Then when I got up I seen he was gone I said In my head where did you go natsu. When he got back I was in my last class he walked back to his dorm. I looked at him and seen he was holding a bag. Today was the last day at magnolia college and the last day with my friends and with natsu. When I walked back to my dorm I seen natsu waiting at my door I said "what." Then he moved I walked it my dorm then he followed me. The lights were off so I couldn't see anything then natsu turned on the lights and I seen everyone here. I was crying tears of joy I looked at natsu and hugged him and said "thank you natsu." He said "today is the Last day." I looked away and said "yea." I wasn't smiling anymore then I looked back at him and he was on one knee I put my hands in front of my mouth he said "will you marry me luce." I looked at the beautiful ring and said "of course." Then after he put on the ring I hugged him I wrote a letter two months after saying dear mom: I know you hated vampires but I have to confess I had a vampire as a lover.

Hope you loved this book.