chapter 10

Hope you love this chapter and the song.

Lucy pov

I said "get off of me." Zarf said "I'll never let you go." I yelled "natsu!!!" He was nocked out then he tried to open his eyes and seen me in zarfs arms he said "lucy." I looked at him I closed my eyes and said "natsu I'm sorry." As zarf was about to bit me I heard someone next to me "lucy!!!" Then I felt I was in natsu's arms I opened my eyes and I said "natsu." He said "are you ok." I said "yea I'm fine," Then I seen I was in his room. I've gotten over the small of blood in this room and the darkness. I gotten up and natsu said "your up." I touched my neck he said "he didn't bit you." I looked at him and said "good." Then I layed back down and natsu walked up to the bed and sat down he said "we should go to the beach." I said "yea that was fun." He said "I wanted to take off your swimming suit." I blushed and said "w-what." Then he kissed me I closed my eyes and fan my fingers through his pink hair. Then the kiss turned into making out then he looked at my neck then I opened my eyes then I felt his fangs in my neck. I heard that voice that big scary vampire. Then natsu grabbed my hand I opened my eyes he opened his eyes a little bit. Then when we was done I feel asleep on his arm and my hand on his chest.

Hope you loved this chapter and the song.