Little Cupcakes and The Baby

Start from the beginning

Tiffany no longer protested and started to drag Taeyeon entering the main gate of Dufan. They stopped their track right after entering the gate, noticing that they had not decided what ride they would have first. Taeyeon opened a map given by the amusement park's staff when they bought their tickets earlier while Tiffany looked at the map trying to choose what ride they would have.

"Before you choose, I don't want to start with a too scary ride, okay?" Taeyeon requested. She needed a bit of warming up at least before riding the roller coaster and she was worried that Tiffany would choose an extreme ride for their first one.

"So, what should we get first? Don't tell me you're gonna choose 'Gajah Beledug'." Tiffany joked but Taeyeon's face turned excited at the mention of the ride.

"Oh no. Don't tell me, Taetae." Tiffany tried to muffle her laugh.

"What Fany? It's fun! And the elephants are like the Flying Dumbos! They are cute!" Taeyeon defended herself.

"It's a kid ride, Taetae. Oh my God." Tiffany shook her head in amusement.

"No, look! The map says that it is family ride. So, adults can ride it too!" Taeyeon pointed at the remark on the map.

"I am not going there." Tiffany noticed Taeyeon was serious.

"Ah, whyyy?" Taeyeon whined.

"Because I am not a kid."

"It's not a kid ride."

"It is."

"Even if it is, you can say that you're accompanying a kid. You keep saying that I look like a kid. Please Fany..." Taeyeon begged.

"No, Taetae." Tiffany could not believe how childish Taeyeon at the moment. She would bet for million of dollars that people who witnessed them would think that Taeyeon was her niece.

"Fany doesn't love Taetae." Taeyeon looked away pouting. Tiffany could not get mad at the sight and poked the pouted girl's cheek couple of times trying to get the short girl's attention but the latter did not show any interest.

"Why are you being so kid-like all of a sudden, dork?" Tiffany chuckled.

"I don't know." Taeyeon kept pouting. "Maybe because I am with you." She blushed a bit while fixing her gaze to the ground.

"Why? Do I look like a mother of a kid?" Tiffany asked.

"Noooo. It's not that." Taeyeon turned her head to the latter right away, not wanting to make the Tiffany angry.

"Then why?" Tiffany asked again.

"Because I am being too comfortable with you." Taeyeon admitted shyly, putting her gaze to the ground again, making Tiffany smiled along. The latter then stepped to the front and faced Taeyeon. She cupped Taeyeon's cheeks with her hands and squished them.

"If that's the case I won't protest. But you also are not allowed to protest if I am being demanding all the time." Tiffany said as she lifted Taeyeon's head to face her.

"And why is that?" taeyeon mumbled since she hardly speak with Tiffany's hands squeezing her cheeks.

"Because you know that I am also comfortable being with you and I might not be able to hold myself for not being demanding and I also nag all the time, easily getting jealous, possessive, and I also-..."

"I don't mind." Taeyeon cut off Tiffany's speech. Tiffany giggled at Taeyeon's reaction.

"For your information, I am not only good at acting like a kid. I also am moody, workaholic, introvert-..."