Chapter 11

Marshall's POV

Gummy ended up fainting when the bell rung. I picked him up bridal style and carried him out the room. I heard people whispering about what happened. They kept saying that I did something to him; I would never, but do they care? Not one bit.

When I passed by the front office the principle ran out. "Where do you think you're going, Mr. Abadeer?"

I looked at him like he was crazy. "To take Prince home. He fainted and he needs rest." I tried to walk past him when he stopped me again.

"He can stay in the nurses office while you go to class." I huffed and smirked at him.

"I'm not leaving him by himself with some nurse. I can watch over him just fine." I walked past him and out the door when I heard him yell.

"You are suspended Mr. Abadeer." I sighed. How am I going to explain this to Gummy?

I walked us to our house. It was kind of hard to open the door, but I got in then pushed it closed with my foot. I walked to our room and laid Gummy down on our bed. I took off his shoes and pants; having a little difficulty with that, then took off his hoodie.

My little baby laid there in his pink shirt and boxer briefs. I bit my lip, he looked so cute. I leaned down and kissed his forehead. He started to move in his sleep. "Marshy?" I smiled.

"It's me, baby." I laid my hand on his cheek and sat on the bed next to him. "I'm here."

"What happened?"

"You fainted, but we're home now so everything is okay." I'll tell him about my suspension later. He nodded and held his arms out. I smiled and picked him up setting him on my lap. He laid his head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Everything will be okay." I held him close and kissed his cheek. I just held him there. We sat there like that for a while. No noise, or talking. Just silence.

That was until the phone rang. He grabbed the house phone and answered it. "Hello?"

"Yes, this is him." I looked at him curiously. He just shrugged.

"What?"

"I don't know anyone by that name sorry." He hung up and threw the phone on the bed. He buried his head in my chest. I didn't ask who it was. He would tell me when he's ready.

"Someone called. Saying they were my grandparents. Robert Gumball. I don't know him, and I don't want to. What if he's like my parents? I don't want to be in the dark again." He cried loudly. I held him close and kissed his head.

"You aren't going back. They will never have you. You're mine. All mine." I whispered to him. He nodded, but he still cried into my chest. His parents were terrible beings.

They locked him up in their basement, and did experiments on him. When he escaped when he was five and that's when he found me in the park. It was raining hard that day. He didn't trust me at first, but I didn't trust him either.

We told each other what happened to us and became friends instantly. We hid in that park. Stealing food, water, anything to keep us alive. Well I stole it all. Gummy was to weak, and slow. He would've been caught.

Soon we heard news that his parents died. His parents were famous scientists, so their death was all over the place. They were looking for their son to give them his inheritance. They put pictures of what he was supposed to look like at the time.

We were thirteen at the time. I helped him steal clothes so he could look presentable when he went to except it. I went with him. They told him he would receive part of it every month and when he turns eighteen he would get all of it.

They tried taking him away, but I wouldn't let them. Since we had the money the first thing we did was get him emancipated. We stayed in his parents house until everything was settled. Then we got our own place, where we live now, and sold his parents house.

The real estate agent told him he should keep since it has been in his family for generations, but he didn't want any memories of the house. We ended up selling it for about $40,000. We grabbed some money they had hidden in the house and left.

We never went back to that house. We have lived here ever since. No one from either side of his family tried to contact us. I don't know what ever happened to my mom, but I'm glad she's not here.

My life has never been this amazing. We might be different in every way, but we both love each other with all our heart. We've never had a big fight like most relationships. We had small ones; mainly when we first got together when I wanted sex, but he wasn't ready.

The last fight we had was when he ended up telling me he was scared that I would leave him after it. I told him I would never do that. That was the first night we ever said I love you to each other, and the first night we made love.

This boy is mine now. In every way shape and form. We don't need a sheet of paper to tell us that we will never leave each other. All we need is each other. In this room. Holding each other tight. No noise coming from either us.

One day I will get on one knee and propose, but for now all we need is this. No one can tear us apart. Definitely not some stupid people claiming to be Gumball's grandparents.

"Let's lay down and cuddle." Was all I said. And that's what we did. Just laid there and cuddled.