Untitled Part 5

05: Monthsary

First monthsary nila Ciara at Red at napagdesisyunan nilang i-celebrate yun sa isang private resort sa Antipolo pero dahil hindi makapag-leave ng araw ng monthsary nila si Red ay pinagpaliban nalang muna nila iyon at kumain nalang sila sa labas. Nung magrest day si Red saka sila tumuloy sa plano nila at nag overnight sa resort. It was a great celebration for Ciara because she's with Red, they swim until they get tired and since it's a private resort they're able to kiss and touch each other in the pool without worrying that someone might see them.

"Tara na babe, magbihis na tayo para makapagpahinga na saka baka sipunin ka pa pag nagtagal pa tayo dito sa tubig." Aya ni Red kay Ciara at sumangayon naman ang dalaga at umahon na sila sa pool, dumiretso sa kwarto at nagbihis. First time ni Ciara na may makakasamang lalake sa isang kwarto bukod sa kuya nya. Sa cr sya nagpalit ng damit dahil nahihiya pa rin sya kay Red kahit halos nakita na nito ang lahat sa kanya. When she went out of the bathroom, she saw him lying on the bed already and tapping his phone, when he noticed her presence, he turned off his phone and talk to her.

"Come here babe." Sabi ni Red at lumapit naman si Ciara sa nobyo. Hinila sya nito palapit sa kanya at napaupo sya sa kandungan ni Red. Unti unti syang inihiga ni Red sa kama at saka sya hinalikan ng marahan, maya maya pa ay naging mapusok at mapaghanap ang mga halik nito at sinabayan naman ito ni Ciara na mas lalong nakapagpabuhay ng dugo ni Red. His hands started to roam her body and touch her on her sensitive parts. He then removes her red negligee, exposing her beautiful bre-ast. He gently sucks the tip of it while he guides her hand to touch his hardened soldier. She's heavily breathing with the burning sensation he's creating on her body. He's making her moan more when he licks her crown and played the other using his spare hand. She can feel the huge bulge beneath his boxers and it excites her more, she quite expects that this will happen sort of because of her friends. They knew that they'll be spending overnight at this resort and they gave me advices and things that should bring. They even let me watched the x-rated videos again so I will know what to do and how to please Red but I'm quite shy and nervous to do it. He showered her bre-ast with tiny kisses up to her stomach and went up again to give her a French kiss.

"You're so addicting babe." He seductively said and moves down to kiss her wet pu-ssy. "Ahhhhh R-red." She said when his tongue played her cli-t, teasing it, licking it and sipping it, it sent her a magical feels inside her. So much feels that it made her legs weak but he spread her wider to have a full access on her flower. He insert his middle finger on her and moves back and forth.

"Hmmmm.. a-ahhhh more." He slid another finger on her pu-ssy. "You're so f-ucking tight babe, I love it." And sucks her cl-it again while finger f-ucking her and it just few thrust she let out a warm liquid on his hand.

"Sht Babe, you're fu-cking sweet, its making me more ho-rny." And licks all her juices. He finger fu-ck her again deep and hard, touching her g-spot while nipping her cl-it, it makes her go crazy with the sensation.

"Ahhhhh.. ohh.. ahhhhh babe.. ahhhhh" and she reached her second orga-sm. "You're so f-ucking turning me on Ciara, let's get to the home based now?" he said and kissed her. He positioned himself on top of her and teasing her folds with his hardened thick c-ock. "I'll be gentle babe." And he slowly enters her entrance making her flinch with pain. She cries.

"Ouch.. babe.. it hurts" she said, it's like tearing her apart. "I'll try to ease the pain, bear with me please." He comforts her and sucks her mound to divert her attention. He penetrates again and in thrust his soldier in full inside her. He made her adjust on his size and when she's already ready, he moves up and down on her, hearing her moan in pleasure.

"Oh so fu-cking tight babe, ahhhhh." He thrust faster. "I'm c-umming babe." She said in hoarse voice "Come with me Ciara." He kissed her deeply and thrust hard, both reaching their climax and released his warm seeds on her stomach. "I love you Red." "Love you too." And they cuddled together until they fell asleep in exhaustion.

To be continue...