Sick!Karma

ONLY 2 PARTS AND 700 READS ALREADY?! OH MY GOD TYSM YOU GUYS! I'LL DO A LEMON CHAPTER SOON BUT NOT TODAY! ENJOY THIS FANFICTION THOUGH!

_________________

"Nagisaaaaa... I'm going to die..."

"Karma--"

"Nagisaaaaaaaa I'm seriously going to die! Don't you care just a tiny bit?"

Nagisa sighed and patted Karma's red hair. "It's just the flu Karma..."

Karma groaned as he covered his eyes with his arm. "I feel like I'm dying..."

"Now you're just overreacting..."

Karma sighed and coughed slightly. "Nagisa... Get me some water will ya?"

Nagisa sighed and stood up. "Of course, I had volunteered to take care of you after all... This is only necesarry for me to do."

"Did Koro-sensei tell you to do this..?" Karma asked as he rolled to the other side of the bed. "God, I'm so gonna die..."

Nagisa sighed. "He did--"

"I knew it..."

"But! I also planned on visiting you to be honest."

Karma nod weakly before turning around to face Nagisa. "Hey, Nagisa?"

"Hm?" Nagisa said as he turned around. "Is there anything else that you want other than water?"

"I love you." Karma said, half covering his face. "I... Love you."

Nagisa blinked for a while and blinked again. When he did realize what Karma said he gave a small chuckle, and it turned into a small laugh, and it ended up being a loud laugh.

"Don't laugh!" Karma said annoyed, but sounded weak from the sickness. "I'm serious you know!"

Nagisa tried to stop the laughter but failed, he laughed for another minute before calming down and wipes his eyes. "I-I know! But you admitting that? Now that's new!"

Karma gave a pout. "Nagisaaaa I'm sick, won't you treat me nicer!"

"What part of you is sick exactly?"

Karma gave a moment to think before answering. "My whole body." He started but trailed off. "But..." He continued. "My heart will hurt more if my boyfriend won't tell me he loves me."

Nagisa chuckled and then leaned foward to cup Karma's cheek. "Oh Karma, of course In love you."

"Till I die?"

"Till we both die, now go to sleep, you'll feel better when you wake up."

"You sound like a really old grandpa..."

Nagisa furrowed his brows together. "Do I know?"

"Nagisa?

"Hm?"

"I love you." Karma said as he looked up to face Nagisa, their eyes locked together before Karma had to look away, coughing.

Nagisa sighed and sat on top of Karma's bed, with a smile he mumbled,"Love you to, Karma."