Life in the Hands of Werewolves 4

Sorry its not very long.

recap

The door crashed open splintering the wall behind and we went through, only to suddenly stop, because instead of a wolf fight, there was a huge White lioness standing over the dead body of the Alpha of the Grey wolf pack.

Then the lioness roared and leapt at us.

Chapter 9

Still Drakes POV

Three of my pack in wolf form knocked into the lioness which sent her crashing back through the window.

I ran to the window and looked out to see that it was just Sasha in wolf form that's weird, and she wasn't looking to good either. I ran out the door and outside.

Sasha's POV

I was so scared, there was pain coursing through my whole body, but it was different to when I change into the wolf.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Thorne get closer, and the pain flowed through me as I called my wolf "you wanna fight, that's fine by me" he changed and we both sprang at each other snarling. His claws slashed into my chest and then all of a sudden I fell to the floor writhing in agony, Thorne stood over me with a triumphant growl.

Then my eyesight changed, I no longer saw everything in black and white it was colour, and there was no pain. Thorne looked stunned, I roared and latched onto his throat shaking and ripped it out. I was shaking and nervous.

All of a sudden the door crashes open. I don't see who it is I just roar and leap at them. Three wolves crashed into my side and sent me flying through the window. I felt myself hit the ground and called my wolf, I didn't like this lion.

But instead of my wolf I was met with same agonising pain as before, some one touched my muzzle but I was screaming which came out as a strangled roar, then the pain stopped and I stood up not feeling any pain at all.

"Your Gorgeous" I heard Drake say, i looked down at myself and saw that my legs were white with black stripes i was a tiger. I couldn't help it I panicked and turned to run away but there were at least 15 werewolves blocking my way some changed and some still human, i growled at them and it sounded raspy and guttural.

I swung around looking for a way out i couldn't stay hear i needed to leave

"Sasha you need to relax" I turned and looked at Julie "You need to relax and let yourself change into your next animal, Stop panicking and relax, we don't want to hurt you Sasha your safe with us" Her voice was calming and i felt my muscles unclench and relax as i exhaled.

Then the pain started again and i struggled to stay standing. I could feel my bones shifting and i felt myself getting larger. Then the pain stopped and all i could hear was my heavy breathing everything else was silent."My God she's a Bear" I heard someone say "She's a royal" Julie replied and i turned to look at her, i could feel my energy draining and could hardly stand any more. "Sasha is everything alright" i looked at Drake and felt myself change back to my human self glad that i still could. The last thing i remembered before passing out was the feeling of being lifted into Drake's arms.

Drake's POV

She was the most Beautiful creature id seen, A wolf, a lioness, a tiger and a bear she was a White wolf and not just any white wolf she was a royal she must be a descendant of Corneilius. I had just carried her up to one of the other spare rooms, as i laid her on the bed i saw the scars on her body, anger flashed ferociously through my body and i felt the need to kill. Jace had told me what they had done to her and i knew that i would never let anyone hurt her again.

I covered her and left locking the door as i left, there was no way i was letting her escape.

"She's in the second bedroom asleep, now can someone tell me how the fuck Thorne got into her room, and why you didn't sense him there Julie?" I was fuming and angry as hell". "I don't know, I was there for a couple hours and I didn't sense anything"

"I need to go out and calm down, keep two guards on her door. No one but me, you or Ollie can go in there."

Sasha's POV

I woke slowly, my whole body was aching and I still felt tired. I groaned softly and sat up. I looked around the room and my heart started pounding, I couldn't remember where I was, then i saw the lovely familiar eyes of Drake.

"Shhh baby girl, go back to sleep i'll stay here with you" I heard him say before i slipped into nothingness where no monsters could get me.