Chapter 2: Meeting Donald

Minion POV: I heard glass shatter and immediately ran out to the source of the sound. The glass ceiling was completely shattered and Donald Trump was lying in the middle of it all, bleeding profusely.

I rush to his aid, and pull him up to his feet and away from the glass.

"Donald? Donald... Trump?" I take in the sight of him. His balding head and unappealing face, the blood pouring out of multiple places on his body... He was beautiful.

Donald coughed up a few shards of glass, and whispered. "It's me." falling back to the ground soon after.

Other minions gathered around, putting bandaids over the shards of glass still in his skin. Donald howls in pain, screaming profanity at the minions, occasionally kicking them in the knees.

"How'd you get in here?" I whisper, running my fingers across his rough, bleeding face.

He looks weak and tired, but finally says, "I fell through the fucking roof, you nutbag."

The other minions disappear into midair, besides the ones who were dead/dying, to leave me alone with this man.

His body is bandaged like a mummy, and the bleeding seems to have stopped. Donald blesses himself and prays for a bit, and then looks up at me.

"Do you have a place for me to stay? My family are unaccepting of my sexuality, and... You guys are the only ones who'd understand."

Donald Trump? My pride and joy? My metaphorical father? My metaphorical son? My little cinnamon bun too good for this world? Wants to stay here? I have to say yes, even if it means kicking a minion out of their home.

"Oh yes, of course! I'll find somewhere, you beautiful beast!" I scream, loosing my balance and falling onto shards of glass. My face stings... Not only from the glass, but from the possibility that I may become Donald Trumps boyfriend.