Chapter 2

Waking up in the back ally of the school with a huge pain in my neck , and difficulty breathing i get up, pick my bag up and limp home. I check my phone for the time, 5:57.

Limping into my house i see that my fauther and evil step ew isnt home. I slowly walk up the stairs to my room , lay my bag down on the bed and flop on the bed for a second. Then realizing that im full of dirt from being passed out on the ground all day , i decide to take a shower.

Striping off my cloths and steping into the shower pulling the curtain across and turning the water on i drift away in the piece for a bit. After washing my body and hair i step out and dry myself off with a towel. Putting on some pj pants and a tee shirt i step into bed and lay thier not bothering to care that my bag is still on the bed with me, i drift off to sleep.

"Now bleed bitch bleed! Bleed out and give your worthless life away to someone who deserves it more" feeling a sudden sleepy ness i realize im bleeding out , but from where? A sudden rush of pain comes from my neck and i feel his knife slipping across it again

"I told you that you'd regret what you did whore and now you're-"

I jolt up from my sleep and gasp for breath rapidly. No sleep again tonight i guess

I sit up and crack my back ( A/N I actually just did that)

I grab a bottel of watter and my pills , swolow 3 and lay down , pitting my earphones in my ears listening to 301 by bury tomorrow , screamo allways makes me sleep better

HEYY i know this chapter is shorter than the others but its 4 am so cut me some slack 😂😂 anyway pm me vote comment and tell meh if thier are anu mistakes.