Epilogue - Congregation of the New Carriers of the Seal

"I dreamt of an island, a crescent shaped one. It was like paradise there. There was complete peace and serenity."

Then came this long beeping sound....

Beeeeeeeeeeep.....

"Finally, it stopped, but it resumed again, but this time, it was shorter, it paused twice or trice."

Beeeeeep...

Beeep...

"Then came this continous short beeps."

Beeep...

Beeep... Beep... Beep... Beep...

-----------

"Call the doctor please!" as heard from the background

Mat tried to open his eyes slowly but the light from the ceiling was too strong that he could not see anything.

Motor is still numb but at least he could open his eyes and somehow tilt his head.

He looked on the side and saw Mr. John Eve

'Sir..." Mat said on a very weak voice...

Mat saw machines and tubes that were connected to his body. He knew then that he was inside a hospital.

Then he saw Summer crying and looking at him from the other side of the bed.

"H-hey Ms. Summer Eve... "Mat said smiling.

"Hey there Mr. Mat Adam..." Summer replied.

Their short moment of silence was broke as the two new guests who came rushing in and went directly to Mat's side, opposite to Summer.

The other guy accidentally tripped and pull out one of the small hose that was connected to the dextrose. "Oops, my bad, sorry!"

"Who the...?" Mat said anxiously

"Good evening sleeping beauty, that's a long sleep you had there buddy!"

'RIGS!"

"Hey there, glad to see you again, you made it Mat, you really did it!"

"M-master Navi'Sai? You're here too?" Mat surprisingly said.

"You rocked back there bro, and so does your girl friend?" Rigs teased with a domo face

"Hey cut it, she not my girlf... wait a sec, what did you just said Rigs? Back there? So it was not a dream after all, it all really happened."

"Yes, it all happened, too bad I had to be sent back home early, leaving all the action to you guys." Navi'Sai said with a timid smile.

"Wait, Mr. Eve, you knew this..."

John Eve just raised his brows and nodded with a smile.

"My aunt just informed me that my cousin Willow finally woke up from her month long coma." Summer said

"Willow," Mat and Master Navi'Sai said at the same time.

"Are you blushing Master Navi?" Rigs mocked

"This calls for a celebration everyone!" Mr. Eve said.

Everyone cheered and continued with their chat about their (mis)adventure on the Crescent Island.

-----------

The Good Eve Mansion diner was closed for a private event that night.

The celebration party begins as Willow and the Fang brothers, Sieg and Jimmy, arrived and entered the hall.

Every one greeted each other.

More stories were shared from different point of views as they dine.

"I propose a toast for our victory!" Master Navi'Sai said while raising a glass of wine

"Cheers!" Everyone raised and drink to that.

"For Master Navi, who finally found love on a hopeless place." Rigs shouted while winking to Willow

"Get down you... seriously Rigs, cut it," Master Navi said while pulling Rigs left ear down.

It was a sudden laugh for everyone.

"Err... Ehem... There is this small thing, not so important I guess, that I need to tell you guys..." Jimmy said as he stood up in the middle of everyone's conversation.

Everyone paused and placed their attention to Jimmy.

"i-Ithink something or someone came back with us here."