Chapter 2: Splash 'n' Dash in the arena

The next day, the two of them got ready for school. "I've got first class with Annabeth, you go off to fighting with Annabella and I'll see ya later Caitie, ok?" "Ok." She met up outside the Athena cabin. "Hi Bella." "Hi Caitlin." "You ready to go to class?" "Yep!" As they were walking, they caught up with their friends Gemma, from Zeus's cabin, and Mia, from Athena's cabin. "Hey guys." Caitlin said. "Hi." they replied.

They were at the arena. Coach Hedge yelled: "Ready, set, FIGHT!" Caitlin reached for her Trident hair clip, unbuckled it, and it turned into her shiny sword Sea Foam and thrashed it at Bella. They were fighting partners for today's lesson. She deflected it with her fire sword Leo made her. She flipped up the oil button, sparked, and then set on fire. She waved it around at Caitlin and striked. "OWW!" She screamed. The end of the flaming sword had singed Caitlin's face. 

"Oh, you're gonna pay for that!" They both smiled mischievously, then Caitlin positioned her feet, pulled her arms back, then motioned into the air and water exploded from every corner of the arena. She mostly drenched Bella but also everyone else in the class including: Mia, Gemma etc. and, Coach Hedge. Everyone stopped by the disturbance of the water and she and Bella collapsed on the ground laughing so hard. Coach Hedge walked over and they stopped. " Uh oh!" Bella said, "You're screwed!" "Tell me about it." "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" "Um, you said to practice our fighting skills, so that's ma fighting stuff!" "ARRGGHHH!" He stormed off. "Let's go." "Yeah." The rest of the day was just normal, canoeing, building, crafting and other activities.