Not Feeling The Best

**JACOB'S POV**
I wake up to Lily sleeping on my chest, she is so gad damn cute when she sleeps. Without waking her I grab my phone and take a photo of me kissing her head and send it to my snapchat story with the caption 'my baby girl💞😘🤗'. I slip out of bed and went to go have a shower.

Today we are having a meet and greet so I decide to go wake up Lily but she was already awake and on her phone, she didn't see me walk in so I creep up on her and jump on top of her, I pin her back onto the bed and start tickling her, she laughs her adorable laugh and I just fall in love with her all over again.

I stop tickling her and just stare and smile at her.
"What's with that look?" He asks smirking
"You are just so beautiful" I reply
"Jacobbb, you are making me blush!" She says covering her face, I pull her hands down away from her face and I slowly kiss her on the lips, I deepen it by adding tongue. We pull away to catch our breath.
"You are so cute when you blush" I say back
"You're so silly" she says chuckling while biting her lip
"Ughh, oh my gosh, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME" I yell and hug her, she laughs and kisses me one more time and goes back to her room. Bruh, when she bite her lip I just wanted to die right then and there, she drives me crazy, not a bad crazy but a great, firework explosion inside of me crazy.

**LILY'S POV**
I leave Jacob's room and makes my way back to mine, on the way I see Bryce leave his room. He gives me a death stare but I just roll my eyes, wave and stick my finger up at him. He sniggers and walks into the elevator. I never really liked Bryce, I could tell from the first minute I met him that he will be trouble.

I open the door to my room and walk in, I see Loren and Joey cuddling in bed, I decide not to wake them up so I go hop in the shower, once I get out I wrap my hair up in my towel and choose my outfit for the day, I dry my body and get changed *picture above*. I go back into the bathroom and blow dry my hair, I then loosely curl it and put on my necklace. I grab my makeup bag actually try to create a nice look. I use a gold shimmery colour on the inner eye corner and a darker gold on the centre then blended a bear brown colour on the outside of my eye, I winged my eyeliner, put on mascara, a little bit of blush and a candy pink lipstick to top off the look.

 I use a gold shimmery colour on the inner eye corner and a darker gold on the centre then blended a bear brown colour on the outside of my eye, I winged my eyeliner, put on mascara, a little bit of blush and a candy pink lipstick to top off the look

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I walk back into the main room to see Loren and Joey making out.
"Woah! Keep it PG rated please kids" I say covering my eyes, they laugh and Joey leaves.
Loren goes and takes a shower, I leave a note on the bed to say that I will be waiting in the lobby.

I walk out of the room and make my way down to the lobby to wait for everyone. When I walk into to the lobby I see no one is down yet so I wait on the couches. I grab my phone out and scroll threw Instagram when I feel a tap on my shoulder.
"Hey".... It was Bryce
"What do you want?" I say back
"Just coming to say hey and goodbye because I know that you hate me now" Bryce says sitting across from me
"Yeah, I do hate you. What made you think that you could kiss me?" I snapped at him
"I thought you liked me" he says back
"What? What gave you that impression?" I frowned at him
"I don't know. It's just- look... I really, really, really like you Lily." He says looking up at me
"Okay, but I don't like you and I would much appreciate it if you would stay away from me and give me time to calm down" I said as calmly as I could, he weakly smiled and got up and left.