Chapter 9

Selena's P.O.V

"Bye!" I waved one last time to Justin as he drove off with a smile. I lazily unlocked the front door and immediately noticed Demi was asleep on the couch. It was no use waking her up since she is a really heavy sleeper . I made me way half way up the stairs when I felt bad for leaving her asleep on the couch, it must be uncomfortable. I walked back downstairs and woke Demi up.

"Demi" I said as I lightly tapped her shoulder.

"Demi! Wake up go to sleep in your bed" I said loudly this time.

"Mmmm fine" she murmured and lazily got up. We walked together upstairs.

"Goodnight Demi"

"Goodnight selena".

Harry's P.O.V

Thank god! I was literally about to have a heart attack! I quickly put the picture back and closed the door quietly while I crept in Demi's room pretending to have fallen asleep.

I don't know why she decided to go back down stairs but boy am I glad she did! Why did she go back? My question was soon answered once I heard two pairs of feet going up the stairs. Voices i assumed belonged to are Demi and Selena, ohhhh. Selena back downstairs to wake up Demi. Now it makes sense. Shortly after a very sleepy looking Demi walked in the room and jumped a bit.

"Oh Harry! I thought you left!" She spoke up now fully awake due to the fact I probably scared the crap out of her.

"Ermm...no I didn't want you to be all alone so I decided to wait until selena came back, and you fell asleep so I crashed on your bed sorry.." I said all too quickly.

She laughed a bit and said

"Harry it's fine, you can sleep here for the rest of the night if you want?"

"Oh no it's okay! Thank you though, goodnight Demi, I have to head back to the flat " i kissed her cheek and ran downstairs.

*******

When I got home all the boys were asleep. I crawled in bed not caring to change my clothes. At the moment I had other things in mind, the picture.

I can't believe she kept it, i thought she threw it away. And that's what the rest of the night consisted of.

Selena's P.O.V

I changed Into my pajamas, and crawled into bed. After we had finished eating Justin took me to the beach. Yeah I know it sounds weird a beach at night? There in the middle was a small bonfire, with a blanket. Justin was so kind, not to mention his looks. He was a really nice guy. I set up an alarm at 5:30 am. I liked to jog really early in the morning, I felt free and loved the feeling the morning breeze. I smiled at the thought of Justin and drifted off to sleep.

************

Just as planned my alarm rang at 5:30, I got up and changed into a pair of black yoga shorts, and a neon green sports bra. I tied my hair into a messy bun and put a sweater over. I made sure to plugged my earphones into my phone, grabbed a sweater and headed out.

I started jogging my way to to the park, I love going there in the morning it was always so peaceful. When I finally got there my cheeks were rosy from the chilly air. Right as I'm about to start running again I become startled by a voice behind me.

"Hello" Harry says. Even in work out clothes he looks good. I seriously need to stop thinking like this.

"Goodness! You scared me!" I reply shakily.