4) Double Crossed

Maeve's POV

We were trapped in Rumple jail cell because of that damn no good Hook. I knew he was untrustworthy.

"I told you all that Hook was bad news." I say to them.

"This is all your fault because you did leave him up there on the bean stock." Mulan says.

"Oh so this is my fault." I say to her.

"Evie stop it." Emma says to me.

"She is blaming me for this. Why am I to blame? He would have double crossed us once we saw Cora again we all know it." I say to them.

"Well at we would have been trapped." Mulan says.

"Okay you two stop it. Stop it now." Aurora says.

"Is this you talking or is it Cora? I cant tell." I say to her.

"Evie thats enough now stop it before someone gets killed and by someone I mean you." Emma says.

"Fine whatever." I say sitting down.

Mary-Margaret takes this paper out and blows the ink of the paper and it melts the bars.

"Lets get home." Emma says.

We had to tie up Aurora and move on to fight. Emma, Mary-Margaret, and Mulan did all the fighting. Mulan then had to go give Aurora her heart back.

"Maeve can you help us?" Mary-Margaret says.

"Fine I guess so." I say getting up.

"Emma I need your help with Cora, Maeve go after Hook." Mary-Margaret yells.

She handed me a sword. Like I know how to do this.

"Come on Love fight me." He says.

"Dont call me Love." I say to him.

"No can do...Love." He says.

"Are you trying to push my buttons?" I ask him.

"What can I say you have alot to push." He says.

He swung his sword at me and I tripped and fell on the ground. I saw the compass in his pocket and had an idea.

"Finish the child." Cora yells at him.

"Looks like it lights out for you.... Love." He says.

I take the compass out of his pocket and hit him in the face with it. Emma and Mary-Margaret had defeated Cora and when jumped though the portal to Storybrooke. There we were greeted by Henry.

"You guys did it." He says hugging Emma.

"Im so glade you guys are okay." Ruby says hugging Mary-Margaret.

"Oh god David." She says leaving with Ruby.

"Wow your mother Regina what a monster." I say to her.

"Yeah tell me about it." She says.

Mary-Margaret woke up David and as like when the first curse broke it was the same thing them thinking we could really be a family, Emma thinking they were right, and then theres me not wanting to but my reasons are unknown to them all of them even Emma doesnt know why.