He Talks about your sex life to the guys

Beth's POV
" let's play truth or dare" Cameron shouted. " ok " you and all the boys replied. You went and sat down next to Nash and jack j your boyfriend. " you go first Nash " " ok ..... Aaron truth or dare ?" " truth. Coz I am scared what you crazy dudes will give me for a dare" Aaron replied slowly " are you a virgin ?" Nash said  " no I am not " Aaron says proudly. All you can hear now is " when ?" " who ?" "how was it ?"   So you decided to leave because you feel awkward listening to them talk about it. You go up to the kitchen for a glass of water. And all of the sudden all the boys are asking Jack J about how you are in bed with him. So you stay quite and listen to see what he says but pretend not to be able to hear them so you start to make your self a cup of coffee.

Jack POV
" how's Beth in bed Jack or hv you not done it yet ?" Matt asks " she is amazing in bed , she love to go down on me : she gives the most amazing bjs and she love to tease me when she is down there it's soooo fucking sexy ."  " wow man that's deep and very dirty " Taylor said a bit shocked " I am not done yet " I say loudly to Taylor " carry on then" " ok , she loves it slow and passionate sex but she also loves it when I am slamming Into her making her moan my name so loud , her Moan is so fucking sexy you guys you have to hear it when I hit her g-spot she screams my name so loud I swear people on planet Mars can hear it.  " " go get he to moan then jack " Gilinsky says to me " ok I will " and I get up and walk over to Beth

Beth's POV

I hear jack walk up to me so I decide to tease him because I don't like what he told the guys about me because they didn't need to know all of that about our sex life so I walk away and go sit on Taylor's lap. Jack looks at me with a bit of an annoyed / lustful face , so I decide to tease him more by moving weirdly on Taylor's lap trying to fake getting comfy. Talyor moans quietly in my ear and says " fuck Beth you are good at making a man feel good" . 'Shit what am I doing' I think to my self . I get off Taylor's lap and run up mine and jack bedroom and sit in the bed. And start to cry " I am such a bad girlfriend" you sob to yourself knowing jack would have walked out of the house already because he does that a lot when anyone annoys him. As you are crying you come up with a plan and go tell the guys and the agree to help you with it.

Jacks POV

How could she do that to me. She know what I can do to her but she still goes and makes Taylor fucking moan. Such a bitch . * ring ring ring ring * I look at my phone screen it's jack G
( j -Johnson,G-gilinsky )
J - Hello
G- come quick Beth has locked her self in your bedroom and is refusing to come out I think she is going to kill he self.
J- really? Omfg I and coming home. Bye

Beth's POV
* After Gilinsky texted to say jack was coming home*

It worked jacks coming back. Now let's put this plan in action . It's just a ploy to get him home the boys I sent home after we discussed the plan so I could show jack I was sorry.
" OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR BETH , I MEAN IT OR I WILL BREAK IT DOWN." jack yells
As you take one more look at your self in the mirror. You were wearing a red lace panties and bra set from Victoria secret. 
You walked over to the door and opened it. " WTF BETH R U O......Jack took one look at you and stopped shouting and started to smirk. " is this because you have been a bad girl today Beth, or do you just want my dick inside of you ? ". Jack askes sexually " both " you reply seductively. You take a step back and sit in the bed waiting for jack to shut the door behind him " I am sorry for what I did today I just got mad that you went and told all the boys about are sex life." You say quietly "Oh, you heard that ? " "yes jack I did and it was not very nice " " sorry Beth, let me make it up to you " you smirks at him. " please do daddy " you reply to jack

Jacks POV

Fuck. She know how much calling me daddy turns me on. Now i have a raging boner that needs sorting out.
" kneel down babygirl " she does what I say " pull down my pants and my boxers and suck my dick like you life depends on it ." The next think I know she is pulling down my boxers.

Beth's POV

His dick sprang up hitting his lower stomach. I started to lick his tip teasing him. " fuck babe don't tease me. Just suck me already. " jack moans. I start bobbing my head up and down getting faster and faster each time. " FUCK BETH OH FUCK YES RIGHT THERE BABE DONT STOP IT FEELS SOOO GOOD. UGGHHHHH" as Jack groans loudly flinging his head back with pleasure. " fuck me babe. I am gonna cum " jack says quietly. You take him out of your mouth and go up to his ear and whisper in his ear " cum for me then daddy " you start pumping his dick " ughhhhh" jack groans and then shortly after that white liquids shoot onto your hand you lick then off.

Jack POV

" That's felt amazing babe,.......my turn" I say to beth i pick her up and place her on the bed " I am gonna make you feel so good babe" I whisper in her neck while kissing it leaving love marks.
She moans. It's so fucking sexy when she moans. I go down to her panties and look and her she nods. I rip her panties off her  " already wet for me babe" " yes daddy now make me feel good " she says and with that I started eating he out. She moaned " fuck daddy that feels so fucking good""faster daddy " and with that I stick my tong inside her she moans my name " JACK UGHHH JACK " I then stop and look at her eyes and quickly replace my tong with my three fingers " FUCK FUCK FUCK DADDY FASTER I AM GONNA CUM " she screams " cum for daddy" I reply sexually.

Beth's POV

" now get a condom on and fucking pound me daddy. Make me yours and only yours because I am pretty sure Taylor wouldn't mind fucking me " I say in his ear quietly. That sets jack off he quickly rummages around in the draws he pulls a condom out and puts it on. Then with out warning he slams I to you. " Ughhhhh" you moan " you so fucking sexy babe " " faster daddy harder " and with that jack slams into you going deeper and faster than ever " FUCK DADDY " " I am gonna cum". You say. Jack rams into you again and says " who fucks you best ?" " you daddy you moan " " who can make you feel this good ?"" Only you daddy "
" good girl now cum for daddy" jack say to you. " FUCK " you both say and let your liquids mix inside if you.

You fall down next to jack

" I love you jack " you turn and say to him
" I love you to Beth " jack says back to you

Then you cuddle I to his arms and fall asleep knowing you have the most perfect boyfriend ever.