"What? Of course not. I plan to live my life without a knot around my neck, just like back then."

"Yeah right. And mope all day like Crius because Themis didn't like him." said Hyperion.

"Not you too!"

"I ain't repeatin' myself you hear me?!"

"Why don't you take Mnemosyne? I think the two of you would suit each other…" said Tethys. Like her husband, she was sly and conniving. The two of them were dub by Crius as the "demons of the deep blue sea~".

Iapetus gave her sister the look. "That was meant to be a joke, right?"

"Maybe, or maybe not. Besides, I think she needs someone to…uplift her spirit." said Tethys as her eyes looked for the titaness.

Mnemosyne was not at her seat but was near the stage gazing at her daughters as they continue to play their songs.

"If you want to make her laugh, that's Crius' specialty." said Theia.

"Oh come on! I'm just sitting here, quietly eating my food while you guys keep on saying that I still have a crush on Themis. Now you're all pairing me with her?! Give me a break!" said the titan.

"Well it is true."

Crius covered his face with his hands and said "What have I done to deserve this?"

Hyperion rubbed his chin and said "Well let's see…You annoyed the hell out of us when we were at Tartarus."

"You can be stupid some times." said Iapetus.

"Most of the time." corrected Oceanus.

"You complain too much." said Phoebe, as she continued to pile up food on Coeus plate.

"Clueless, very cluless." said Tethys.

"And don't forget childish."

Everyone stopped at what they were doing and focused their eyes on their leader. Cronus was with his beautiful wife, Rhea, and the couple took their seats at the head of the table. Everyone was silent, waiting for their new ruler to speak up, but all he did was started to eat. They did the same and the only noise that can be heard was the music being played.

_________________________________________________________

After dinner, Cronus went to the council room, followed by the others and took their seats. Ganymede came in and started to pour nectar into his new master's cup when Agae burst into the room. "Wait!" The satyr panted and finally found his breath.

Oceanus glared at him and said "What is it now you foul creature?"

"Agae, Agae is god of goats! ...M-Master promised me this!"

Everyone looked at the crazy satyr. Ganymede even forgot the nectar he was pouring in the chalice, which was overflowing.

Themis was the first one to speak up. "Is he high or something?"

"Who is…he?" asked Phoebe.

Iapetus rubbed the bridge of his nose. "He's just some satyr we found at the underworld. We promised him that he'll replace Pan in exchange of loyalty."

Cronus, who was trying to keep his temper at bay, said "Agae, how many times must I tell you to never interrupt us! You will only come when you are called for."

"S-Sorry m-master…I j-just…"

Rhea pitied the creature tried to calm her husband. "Dear, I think we should get to business. You shouldn't be wasting your time."