#2

~[TAO'S POV]~

As he lean in closer,he whisper
"What's your name?"I gulp again,feeling his hot breathe caressing my face.

"Ermm,t-too c-close," he knit his eyebrows and frown his face a bit,only to back away from me a few inches.

"Its too dark,that's why," rubbing the back of his neck,explanation came flowing without the need to be told.I must had hit my head way too hard cause I see shades of pink take place on both of his fair skin cheeks.Aww,,how cute.

"T-Tao," his rise an eyebrow,looking confuse at first.The memory must has find it way back to the back of his head as he nod and pull me back on my feets.

"I'm S..,"his words left hanging in the air as I cut him with a squeak.A stupid plastic-spider-decoration has peel of from the wall and land safely on my head.I end up shoving myself into his embrace.

"P-please,,b-bring me o-out,"my eyes drown in tears again as I look up at the calmer boy,resulting in a great pressuring headache.Great,I cry too much.

We walk through the pure darkness with a little sympathy of light here and there in the ghost's house,with my hand in his.My face is awfully hot and I ensure you that it is not because of all the running but from this stupid unnecessary excessive blushing.

Well,never thought that I'll be saying this but for the first time in my entire 22 years of life, I've feel lucky and thankful to be in the dark.

A sudden appearance of a mummy from my back earned my high-pitch yelp as I storm toward the blonde hair male back.

I don't care if I ever look like an idiot or what.I am just to terrify.

Then I feel something shaking.What is that?Earthquake?

"You sure are a scaredy cat...a very cute one though,"the last sentence came out like a self-whisper so I didn't hear.

Forget about hearing, do I look like I care about anything other than the exit now?

He turn around and that when I realise that it is not an earthquake I felt just now.It his wide broad shoulder that shake because of his laughter.The shoulders that I've unconsciously been clinging onto like a leech for who-know how long.

"Here,"he put the ghost mask on me and stare at me for fully 5 seconds before saying,"Aish,you are to cute for a ghost,"while ruffling my dark brown hair.

He chuckle slightly while I am burning red on the face.Thank to the ghost's mask now that it is hiding my dark-red shades cheeks.

Gentle smile find its way on the ghostly charming face as he lead me out.

Maybe, just maybe, ghosts aren't all that bad.Well not this one for sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~[SEHUN'S POV]~

I look over my shoulder to the boy behind me.Almost instantly,a smile creep on my face.

I've just meet him,in most unexpected and inappropriate way I may add, but it is not to exaggerating if I say that everything about him are just...amazingly cute.

His dark orb that glisten in the dark as tears fill in creating pool inside his predator-like eyes, only to fall slowly drawing trails off streams on his slightly tan cheeks, down to his sharp jaw line, stopping at his cat-like cherry-lips that look hot cover in fiery-dark red blood, to his slightly expose collarbone.

Even his weird accent is adorable.The way he would stutter at words, the way he jump into my embrace without realising it,the way he apology to all ghosts that suddenly pop out of nowhere, startling his heart out off his ribcage, and the way he would blush at the slightest touch, how innocent he is.

He is a bit taller at height but surely not at heart.

His heart is so fragile and if I may add,a little bit childish, but in a cute pleasant way of course.The kind that would trigger my inner self of protection.He make me feel the urge to protect him even without word.

Is it because I felt guilty for cutting him and cause him to bleed?It must be it,if not, then what?

"Hey Tao,we're out,"carefully and gently, not to hurt him more,I remove the mask from his pretty face.

He still has his eyes close, to scare to take a peek at the outside world,I guess he did not fully believe in me.So I hold both of his shoulder and closing our distance.

"Its okay,I'm here,"I touch his chin and push it up ever slowly.Then he open one of his eyelid, taking in the view of his surrounding.Gosh,that's cute.I bit my lower lip at this sudden display of cuteness.

With a whole-hearted grin, he pop open both eyes and start to breath in the air as if he has never been outside before.

As for me,I stand there in silent as I feel freeze to the ground.

That smile, that is his first smile I've seen ever since we meet (which is almost 40 minutes ago) and it already has place in my heart.That smile is simply, lovely.

"Emmm,, thanks Mr...,"He drag the last word longer and it hit me.

"Oh,I haven't tell you my name yet.,"I laugh nervously at my one stupidity. "I'm Oh S,"

"Zi Tao," and again I get cut off.Timing people, timing!I growl under my breathe but not loud enough for others to hear.

A short boy with black jet hair hug Tao tightly, practically throwing himself into the taller boy arms with a great force, making him stumble a few steps backward.

I know we've only meet, but I already dislike him now.I mean, there's no need to be so affectionate, that boy just get lost for freaking 40 minutes.Wait! Why would I care?

"Oh no Tao Zi, you're bleeding," the other guy with deer looking eyes say while touching Tao wounded face.

Now I'm confuse, first,was his name Zi Tao or Tao Zi? Second, what's up with all this people and skin ship?And third,hello? Don't anyone see me here? Don't they ever realise my existence?

A sudden vibration in my pocket distract my attention from the bunch of other males.

"OH SEHUN!!WHY ARE YOU NOT AT YOUR STATION!!???" A deep angry voice make it way out of the phone and travel through my ears unwillingly.

"Hyung,I'm at the toilet and already about to get back in now," well,a little lie won't harm right?

"Okay then,be back now before anyone else notice," the older man hang up on me before I could even reply, let alone to say anything.At least he has stop yelling.

Now back to business,I snap my head around toward them,"What the?" his gone.That Tao boy has gone along with his friend.

A sudden emptiness fill my heart.But why?