#1

Hi..This is my first baby..So do expect lots n lots of grammatical error n stupid ways of writing..please be nice to me n please guide me well..Enjoy.. ~~~<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tao is an exchange student from China and his new friends decided that they are going to show him the fun in Korea,and one of the main course is the GHOST'S HOUSE..What they didn't know is that,,their new manly looking tan friend is scare of ghosts..even if its just fake ghosts.

A tap on his shoulder make him turn around almost immediately.His heart is doing a marathon all by his own.

"You look way to pale and we didn't even start yet," a small chuckle escape Luhan lips.He is also one of the exchange student together with Zhang Yixing,Wu Yifan and Huang Zi Tao.

"Don't worry.we're here with you.We will never leave our friends behind,"the calm voice of Kyungsoo pass Tao ears like wind.

"Yeah,let's go,"with that Baekhyun wrap his hand around Tao's in friendly manner and set off.

Tao look down at his new friends he make in Korea,its been a week now since they have meet each other then a small force smile found its way on the corner of his cat-like lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~[TAO'S POV]~

Kyungsoo is the first to enter the ghost's house as he volunteer,follow by Yifan,Luhan,Yixing,Baekhyun and lastly,me.

The inside is pitch black dark.Spider web and small crawling creatures hang above our head in the mid air alongside with fake bones and wigs.

The air is foggy and chilly,making it harder for us to walk properly without stumbling onto somethings or each others.The boys are shaking in terror but the first two in front try to keep their cool.I grab Baekhyun trembling hand in mine,trying to search for comfort as more screaming and running done.Man,we could enrol as the University's athletes after this,this whole ghost's house is a hell training.

Just when Kyungsoo was about to take a turn at a corner,something pop out from the wall.

"EOMMMAAAA...HOW DID IT DO THAT?"Baekhyun yell and as if that is the cue for us to get more frantic.

"ARRGGHHHHHH!"

We run into each others and even pushing anyone that are on our way.Then,the worst thing happen,they leave me dumbfounded on the cold floor after who-the-heck-know push me to the ground and another someone accidentally(well he better be) step on my back,and guest what?Kyungsoo is the first to sprint off.I scoff by the fact that just hit me on the face.Wow Korea,you do has so many to offer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~[AUTHOR POV]~

"Blood?" it took him fully 3 minutes to register the identity of the hot thick liquid into his brain while staying freeze on the floor.

"ARRRGGHHHHH...!asfhkldmllvs..!BLOOD!BLOOD!!!! " Tao become a maniac after the fact hit him.

"Arrghhh,they got REAL BLOOD!REAL BLOOD!I'M OUT!I'M OUT!!!!! "With that hysterical scream he run along the dark path only to stumble again, hitting the wall

"THIS IS TO REAL!TO REAL! THIS BLOOD SEEM REAL..!HECK! It even feel real?"and that what make Tao's little brain work again.

"This is my blood?"he touch his trembling lips.Yup!Confirm,its his.Tao chuckle at his genius brain,but then his world when silent for a moment.Wait,what?

"WAAAA!!!! "And there goes another round of screaming, running, crying and face to the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~[TAO POV]~

I run frantically across the dark hall, tears streaming down my cheeks forming a non-stop waterfall but then my face meet the floor as a hand grab my ankle.Someone should apologise to this face later.

"Owie,"tears bursting down more and more as my chin shredded on the rough floor, the pain is killing me.

Hot crimson liquid appear on the newly-form wound and soon travel slowly across my neck to my collarbone.Some even trickle to the floor alongside with my salty white beads of pearls.

My body shake uncontrollably in fears and tears.

"You're okay?"a deep soothing voice came across my mind.I open my eyes slowly out of terror.

"AHHH,"I back away on all four but stopped by the wall on my back.Our faces are just few inches away, the ghost is staring into my soul.I swear I would has faint right at that moment if it not because he had took off his ghost mask after seeing my frighten face.

"Hey, don't be scare.I'm just a human , like you," He smile.Gosh! That is one charming smile young boy, moreover for a 'ghost'.

"Sorry that I trip you.Oh no, you're bleeding," He then touch my blood-covered chin and lips,and run his finger on the blood trail streamed down my neck, sending shiver through my spine.His touch is cold upon my skin.

My eyes sweep across his alluring face.Starting from his deep, charming sharp brown eyes,down to high-bridged pointed nose,and stop at his cherry lips.Those lips look soft and even tempting to be kis...Wait,what am I thinking?Zi Tao,get your head straight!I mentally face palm and gulp down my nervousness.

"I..its o..okay,b..but c-can y-you please b-bring me out?"I stutter for words and tears treated to fall again.He smile his charming smile and nod.

"But let me clean you first," pulling out a handkerchief from his back pocket, he lean closer to me and wipe off the blood.I flinch a bit as he touch my sore chin."Sorry,"he mutter.

Our faces are way too close that I could feel his breath on my lips.Then our eyes meet.He fix his gaze deep into my eyes and lean down more toward me.