Hood Attraction

I was only 17 on the way to West Virginia to visit my brother. My father thought it would be a good Idea since we haven't seen each other in 5 years. Angelo did two years in jail. For what ? Who cares. It was 6 in the morning the sun was coming up, this bus ride was taking forever. I just sat back put my headphones in and enjoyed the ride sleeping. My phone kept going off from my annoying Ex- Boyfriend. Like nigga keep it pushing we broke up, but he insisted on arguing, I just let him chat. I'm not gonna lie I was in love with him but we weren't perfect, there were problems from start. We dated for about 9 months. He was my first but I didn't get emotionally attached to him Thank Goodness or that would've been a mess.

The bus stopped at the Virginia Beach bus depo. I grabbed my stuff and walked to a bench near by to wait for him. Knowing my brother I would be waiting forever.

25 mins later someone touched my shoulder, I grabbed their hand and almost

broke their wrist.

"Woah Woah Woah Rosie Chill...Damn" My brother said snatching his hand way

I Smacked him upside the head

"What the hells wrong with Angelo, you know better than to sneek up on me like that I coulda killed you."

"My bad ma, Theses your bags?"

"Yeah "

"Alright" he said walking off with my bags

I stood there for a minute and followed him to his car. I lost sight of him for a minute but when I looked he was putting my bags into his car

"This is your car ?"

"Yeah sis, you like ?"

"Do I like? Nigga this is the new Corvette Stingray !! Give me this car. "

He laughed. "Watch your mouth."

We got in. The sound of the engine turning on gave me goosebumps.

"How you get this ?"

"I have my ways dont worry bout it."

"What you mean .. A, you didn't steal this did you?"

"Nah, I work hard for everything I got."

"Alright." I sat back turning on the Radio

We pulled out the parking lot and headed on the highway.

Jay Z- Holy Grail was playing and I turned it up rolling down my window bumping

"What you must think this is, a music video?" Angelo said laughing

I turned and gave him the death look.

"I'm just play" he said messing up my head

Just know while your staying with me its gonna be a whole different atmosphere.

Angelo was 23 and hadn't changed a bit, but I knew he wouldn't treat me like a little kid that mom and dad thought I was.

I notice we were driving for a long time it started getting late

"How far is your house?"

He looked at me then back at the road

"A couple of miles"

"How many miles is a couple of miles A"

"About two or three" He said

I started to snooze of when I heard Angelo talking to someone. It sounded like we were going through a drive thru. I looked up and we were at a gate.

I wiped my eyes and saw this giant house in front of me.

I guess Angelo notice and started laughing. "Fix your face before it get stuck like that."

We drove up to the house on the hill.

Angelo pressed a remote opening one of his four garages.

This can't be real, he just got outta prison a while back how he get all of this.

He parked and got out

********************

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE :) :) :)