Chapter 28 - Nerves

So, this is the last chapter of TMB but not the last upload. (: I will have the epilogue posted soon this week. Hopefully you guys like the ending and please note, this chapter's got some sexuality in it. I tried making it as discreet as possible. Anyway, tell me if you think I should change the rating to R. 

Thank  you all for sticking with me, Mila, and Cisco! I appreciate it to no ends. If you like my writing, please check out When You Dare. Don't forget to comment and fan if you liked the chapter. :D <3 By the way, I know there are some unanswered questions but they'll be answered in the epilogue!

Laters,

___________________________________________________

Our morning had been nice, spent lethargically in each other’s arms as we dozed, spoke to each other, and made love. Only to repeat the cycle again. When the rumbling of my stomach got embarrassingly loud, Cisco laughed and led me to the kitchen where we had some microwaveable cheese grits for breakfast. After our hunger was sated, we took our time watching films in his bed.

The film went to credits at around two in the afternoon and Cisco turned the television off. I cuddled closer into his side, my arm bent on his torso where I could play with the thick black hairs of his chest. He looked at me with a smile and slowly caressed the skin of my back with his fingertips. 

“It’s all over,” I whispered, watching his face.

“Yeah. They won’t ever get to hurt you or anyone again.” He left my back, brought his fingers to my hair where he could play with the loose, surely tangled strands. I hadn’t brushed my hair since last night and most of the day been spent in bed. Surely the friction caused when he rocked me against the sheets... had caused my hair to stand on ends, making me look like a wild mess. I could feel my body tighten in response to my heated memories, and blood rushed to my cheeks.

“What are you thinking of?” he whispered, his face telling me he knew very well what was on my mind, but he wanted to hear me say it anyway.

I chuckled quietly, then smiled. “You. And how awesome it is to make love with you.”

“Awesome?” he teased, an eyebrow raised.

I gently hit his chest with my hand, causing him to shake with his low, sexy laughter. “I don’t know how to describe it. Don’t make fun of me,” I said, pouting. How could I put the very intensity of his lovemaking into words? Words were nothing.

He caught my sagging lower lip with his fingers, ran them over my lips and traced the outline of my mouth. I shivered internally, begging for the heat that overtook me every time he was inside of me, every time we both exploded from the pleasure we gave each other. 

“I’m not making fun of you,” he smiled, using his strong hands to place my body over his. I gasped in pleasant shock when he sheathed himself inside of me, filling me up, but failing to flip me over and thrust into me. “Lie down,” he whispered. I obliged, slowly bringing myself down onto his body. A guttural moan escaped my throat at the size of him, stretching and filling my walls with his erection. His hands slid over the back of my thighs, cupping my bottom in his palms. He savored my flesh, my hairs standing on ends all over my body. I was already wet.

“You’re right; it’s hard to put what goes on between us into words. That’s why I rather just do it.” he cupped my face, took my mouth and kissed me. I melted against him, responding the moment his lips touched mine. His hands worked at my breasts, kneading, pinching, caressing, and fondling, bringing me closer to the edge. I unconsciously felt my hips moving over him, the movement subtle and only natural. 

“Ride me,” he said, looking into my eyes with those deep brown orbs. I looked at him for a moment, almost scared. He had always been on top. What if I wasn’t any good on top of him?