The mark

~Kristine's P.O.V.~

A demon.He must be some pervert guy that makes that as an excuse-then again his eyes were red...

"Demons aren't real." I was proud of myself to sound so confident.

"Is that so?" It was more of a taunt instead of a question.

"Yes and I do believe in god!In god we trust isn't that right?"

"Lies.You haven't believed in God since your father died.Correct?"

"How do you know that...?"

"I told you I'm a demon I check my victims background-"

"Victims?"

"Yes victims.Right when I'm done with your wish you will have to pay me back.And no I don't take cash nor checks."

"What do you take?"

"Human souls."

Was it worth it?Was it really worth living now that dad is dead and mom an alcoholic?Was there really a future for me?

"Fine deal.But how can you possibly know who was involved with my fathers death?"

"Like I said,Kristine De Monte,I check humans backgrounds."

How the heck does he know my last name?No clue...he finally let me go and I thought about running but this was my chance to avenge my dad.Instead I turned around and stuck my hand to shake on the deal.

"What are you doing?"he asked amused.Glad I amuse him.

"Well shake on it.You said a deal didn't you?" It's quite annoying that he is taking his time.Ugh.

"I don't shake on deals,doll.Where do you want your mark?"

"My mark?"

"It's part of the contract...humans sometimes.Jeez."

"Oh I guess on my wrist?"he quickly grabbed my wrist and it burned like hell.How convenient.

Finally when he let go of my wrist a rose on fire was tattooed on it.He showed me his wrist and the same tattoo was on there.

"That's awesome.Can I have a heart on my left shoulder?" I asked sarcastically.Have I mentioned when I'm scared I start acting up?

"Done contract." He smiled at me and I found my self staring at his pearly white teeth...what the freak are those fangs?!

*Well I was bored and updated....I know this one was boring :( and I'm sorry.

Any who when I get my laptop ill upload the song that goes with this book but meanwhile you can listen to it yourselves!

Breaking Benjamin-Dance with the devil