You know what I am

~Legend~

Have you ever wondered why your parents order you never to go out after midnight?Why they force you to church on Sundays or every other day?Believe it or not they fear the creatures of the night.The creatures of the night are feared dearly.

If you ever intertwined with one...they might even end your life.The creatures of the night are also known as demons.They're known for not caring,not loving,no emotions.

All they really want from you is your soul.Never I mean ever make a deal with one...no matter what the circumstances are...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kristine's P.O.V.~

Like every normal day it was cold.It was always cold here where I lived.Cold,boring,dull,quite useless town if you ask me.It was dark meaning it was probably around '11 PM' I never believed in what my mother use to tell me.

Our towns 'Legend'.Everyone who lived here knew about it.Thats why when its around eleven or so it gets empty around here.

I shook my head and walked in no rush home.A chilling gush of wind blew.Although I was quite coated I still shuddered dropping my binder on the floor.All the papers I had inside blew away.

"No!Damn it," I tried gathering all of them up but failed miserably.I really need those papers back!Dr.Valence would get mad at me!Oh how he trusted me with this task.Good-bye $100 raise.

I quickly grabbed the papers near me and stuffed them back inside the binder.One of them flew away again and right when I was going to grab it a foot smushed it to the concrete ground.

Gasping I looked up the leg seeing who's it belonged to.The man had black shining hair,grey eyes and beautiful pale skin.He had a black coat on,a grey scarf that matched his eyes and black gloves.

If he didn't just save my last paper I would have called him gothic but then again I would be lying...he looks like a God...

"Are you lost,Ms?"his husky voice sent shivers down my spine.

"Umm no actually.I just need to go straight ahead and I'm home." Of course I lied I wasn't about to tell a stranger where I live I'm not stupid!

"Well then let me walk you home-"

"No thank you,sir." Right when I was going to walk away his hand quickly grabbed my wrists pulling me against his hard chest.I was about to say something except I looked in his grey eyes but they suddenly flashed red.

"Let me go!" I screamed trying to free myself from him.I would expect someone to come and save me but then I remembered 'After 12 no one heard a peep.They were all asleep.'

"Let me go you freak!" I tried kicking him but something wrapped themselves around my legs.It burned I knew it would leave a scar there.

I looked down my legs seeing fire wrapping them together ,shrieking I was ready to give up to him.

"You summoned me Kristine.Last night you called for me..."

"I don't even know you're name!"

"Sebastian.My name is Sebastian happy?"

"What do you mean I summoned you?"

"Seeing as you don't believe in that pathetic God ,you asked for help didn't you?"

_Last night_

"If only you can finish your job you pathetic girl!" Yelled my mom.She was drunk like usually.

She slammed the door of my room.She always had been drunk since dad was murdered.I swear with help or without I will avenge my fathers death every last person who was involved with it will die...

___

"I'll make a contract with you.Ill help you with your wish.For your soul..." He smirked down at me and I knew I had a horrible downright scared face.

"What are you?"

"You know what I am Kristine."

"Say it.Prove it."

"Demon,"

*I REALLY WANTED TO MAKE THIS BOOK :x I hope someone reads it though...

Something's wrong with my wattpad.It freaking say Werewolf but it's suppose to be in romance category so I am so sorry if it messes up!!