Surprising Events. Secrets about the king.

Start from the beginning

"Hmm you are sad. Sad and angry at me" He pointed out "It is understandable. The first time is always the worst, but soon you will get use to it".

"No! No, I will not! I am not you and neither is Jaden! We are not like you! Ruthless, and a killer! What had all these people done Haou?!" she yelled and slammed at his chest with weak punches. It was still Jaden's body. "They were innocent. They were just living peacefully and then you attacks them. Just like that! Using Jaden like this.. it is.. it is just not fair!". She let out a scream and began to cry. Every feeling from these past days, every worry, fear or anger, was surfacing now and made her break down crying. She did slam at Haou's chest once in awhile, but it hurt her more than it did the king, since he had instantly equipped armor on from when she began hitting him. However it still helped her getting out with some frustrations.

"That's enough" Haou then suddenly started and made Tara stop up. A couple of tears were still running down her cheek. The king moved them away and snort.

"I don't care what you think of all of that" He then said "Killing them was necessary. You will never understand. Not yet! But let me share this with you Tara. When I have archived my goal, your brother will be set free. I will let him go". Tara looked shocked at him. He was gonna free Jaden, but.. why?

"But I.. what goal? Don't you need Jaden's body.. to move around in" She said perplexed "If you let him go, then what of this world?!". Haou tilted his head.

"I only need a body to touch massive objects.." Haou replied and shrugged "When my goal is complete, I don't need one, therefore I am letting him go". Tara was still a little shocked about that, but it also made her happy knowing Jaden would be back, even though she didn't know what that goal of Haou's was.

"My goal and this world?" Haou then questioned and patted her head a little "You are not ready for that reply". Tara looked confused at him, but Haou didn't want to explain himself. He just looked at her.

"Clean your face Tara" he then said "I have something to show you". Tara nodded and rushed out of the bathroom and washed her face. She knew what the king was applying. He might not care that she cried, but it would be considered weak by the army. Like Haou stated, he couldn't have a weak host. She returned back to the king and noticed that he once again was in full armor and helmet.

"Um how do you do that?" she asked "Making the armor disappear and reappear?".

"Will" Haou just replied. He made a gesture that she should follow him and seconds later they were walking down the corridors of the castle.

Time skip.

Tara had never been fully sure on what Haou wanted to show her, but being inside a room without furniture while standing in front of Baou, who now was a beat up vampire, was not one of them. Tara couldn't do anything but stare, when Chaos and two guards had tossed Baou in here, and then had left at the order of the king. Beat was properly not the right word for it. Beaten to bloody mess was more correct, even though Baou was conscious and able to stand. It was just how Tara saw it right now. His cheek and left eye was swollen. His arms was filled with so many bruises that Tara was amazed that they weren't broken. His chest, who did have some few bandages on, was properly filled with wounds, and she could see some of the blue dark blood stains on the bandages. Tara was sure his back didn't look any better. He also was wearing a collar around his neck. The only place who wasn't hurt at all, was his legs and feet for some weird reason. Tara looked over at the king, who was having an emotionless expression like always. He was glaring at Baou though. The vampire was just standing still, looking down at the floor and not saying anything.