I just giggled at her bubbliness. I turn around to find the two girls giving me a wierd look.

"I'll tell Aunt Kenny about her." Penelope whispered to North and the latter just nodded her head. "Definitely! I don't like her."

I just shook my head in disbelief on what I heard. "Hey kiddos, Suki is a good friend of your Aunty Cara okay?" I carefully told them as I don't want them to misinterpret what I just said, but they just rolled their eyes on me.

"We don't want other girls hugging you." North said and even put her arms on her waist sounding a little upset.

I can't help but to smile at them. "Okay! I'll never let anyone hug me again. Just the two of you."

"And Aunt Kenny too?" Penelope added enthusiastically.

I nodded my head at her. "Ofcourse! Aunty Kenny too."

They both high fived each other as they walk towards the restaurant. Me and the little boy followed them afterwards and I even heard Mase saying Girls will always be girls." while shaking his head.

----------------------------------------------------

Kendall's POV

Eversince I left Cara and the kids, a pang of guilt had been hunting me. I know Cara would never let anything bad happen to the three and they would still enjoy the movie without me, probably enjoy it more because they got Caras attention only for them, but that's not the reason why I am bothered. I just feel like I destroyed our day. Our bonding day. It should've end the way we used to end the day together. It should end with me and her sleeping so soundly beside each other.

But it wouldn't, because you have to see your boyfriend.

"Babe, are you okay?" Harry asked me and even squeeze my hand to get my attention.

I turn my gaze at him and just nodded my head as a response. I don't feel like talking.

He smiled at me before asking again. "Are you sure babe? You're not in your mood. You didn't even touch your food earlier." I can hear a hint of concern in his voice.

I intertwine our fingers together and smiled at him. "I am okay Harry, just tired but I'm alright."

He then put my hands near his lips and gently peck on it. "If you say so babe."

After another ten minutes of driving in silence, we finally reach my house. "So, i'll see you at the party?" He asked as he hasn't let go of my hands yet.

"Yes, i'll see you the party."

He then just smiled at me widely and lean in to kiss me on the lips.

Cara. There it is again, the voice that keeps on reminding me about my bestfriend.

I pushed him a little as I got worried about Cara seeing us kissing. He looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed but I just quickly peck his lips  one more time to dismiss any questions in his mind.

The last thing I want is for him to ask me questions that I know I can't answer.

"You better get going now, its getting late." I told him and he just nodded his head.

"Good bye babe." He said as he let go of me.

"Good bye Harry, take care." I bid him farewell and walk out of his car. I wave my hand at him and as soon as he was out of sight, I turn to look at my apartment.

There is still no light, but Kim had told me that the kids were home already.

What if she left me already?