I smiled as I got to look at her again. This is the first time in three years. "Its been three years Ms. Waterhouse." I said sounding so sure at my answer.

The last time I saw her was at Gigi's party. That was the last time I got to look at her this close.

"That long, huh?" She asked, looking at me as if trying to remenisce that night.

I just sadly smiled at her and nodded my head. "Its been so long Suki."

"What are you doing here in LA? I thought you're in London?" She asked me, dismissing the topic that we both know, can cause awkwardness between us. She then turn her gaze at the three little kids i'm with, then smiled as if knowing the answer already.

"Just paying them a visit." I still answered even though by the look on her face, I can tell that she knew it already.

"So what i've been hearing is true, huh?" She asked and even nudge me on my shoulder.

I just raise my eyebrow on her and gave her a 'what are you talking about' look. She just chuckled a little before answering. "That you're Cara Delevingne with a K now." She said and wiggle her brows.

I just laugh a little and playfully hit her arm. "That's sil-"

"Aunty Cara? I wanna eat already." North suddely spoke that interrupted me from talking. I turn to look at the little girl and I can see the hunger in her face. I felt a bit guilty that I almost forgot about their little tummies.

"Okay munchkin." I said to her then turn to Suki again. "As much as I love to catch up right now, I need to feed the dragons inside this kiddos." I said to her that made her laugh.

"You never change C. Okay then! Give me your number. I would love to catch up soon." She answered and hand me her phone. I just smiled at her and type my number in.

"Its so nice to see you again Cara." She said and I can't help but to feel happy. I really missed her. She's been my bestfriend for so long until she has to go somewhere and we lost contact.

I opened my arms to invite her in for another hug. "This won't be the last." I told her as she lean in for it.

"I missed you." She said and I can hear the sadness in her voice.

I gently rub her back trying to ease the times we've missed on each other. " I missed you too, we'll catch up soon." I said and kissed the side of her head.

I was the first one to break the hug when I felt a little hand tugging my shirt. "Okay munchkin! Take it easy on me." I chuckled at Norths action and she just pouted her lips at me.

"We better get going now, Mase you need to apologize to Suki." I said to the little boy and he just nodded his head.

"I'm sorry that I had to hit someone as beautiful as you." Mase charmingly said to her and I can't help but to giggle at his cuteness. "Oh God Mase!" I gasped at his antics.

Suki just chuckled too and knelt down to kiss the little boys cheeks. "Its okay! Because of you I got to see her again." She whispered at his ear but I think she said it loud enough for me to hear.

I can't help but to smile at her.

I'm happy to see her again.

She then stood up and said her good byes at us before leaning in to give me a peck in the cheeks.

"Good bye Suki." I said and she just wave her hand at me.

"Good bye C! See you soon babe!" She said before winking at me and turning her back to walk towards our opposite direction.