"I'm not blushing!" She argued without realizing the millions of effect that she's currently giving me.

I felt shivers running through my body, sweats are now forming in my nose and my heart started to beat faster than the normal way, as I got to realize how awkward our position is. As much as I don't want to feel this way, you can't blame me when Kendall Jenner with a messy hair, just positioned herself on top of you. I just can't control myself to feel a little...

Hot?

Fuck you Cara! You're fucking taking advantage of her innocence! Fucking control yourself! I tried scolding myself and succesfully did.

I manage to just tease her again to get my thoughts out from this wierd feelings running in my body. "Look at yourself on the mirror." I muttered.

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes at me and the next thing she did made me shout. "Kendall! No!"

She began to tickle me and because i'm lying with my back comfortably at the bed, she has all the strength and the best position to do this. Now all I can do is to laugh my hearts out because of the sensation that i'm feeling.

"Please love! Stop!" I pleaded but still can't stop lauging.

"You started it Carz." She said smiling and m continued to torture me.

"Ken!"

"Bloody-Not there! Kendall!"

"Love! Your killing me!" I manage to shout between my laughters. My energy was drained from it and I can't even fight for myself anymore. I just surrendered at her playfulness and enjoy this moment that I missed a lot.

She always tickle me, but this is the first time she did it on this awkward position.

Its because for her, its just nothing.

Oh shut up!

"I won!" She happily yelled and even raised both of her hands after a minute of tickling me.

I just shook my head off at her and chuckled a bit. "So this is a contest, huh?" I asked.

She just nodded her head while smiling widely at me. "Yes it is."

"Okay then! Then take this as my revenge." In one single move I manage to reversed our position.

"Oh my God!!" She literally gasped in shock at what I did.

I just childishly wiggled my eyebrows at her and gave her a grin.

"Don't you even dare Delevingne!" She warned at me, as she realized what i'm planning to do.

"Ha-ha-ha, try me Jenner." I said in a very evil but still jokingly way.

She pouted her lips like a baby and I swear my heart melted at that moment. I'm glad that i'm a very disciplined person and it helped me control my urge to kiss her right here, right now.

She looks so cute and adorable!

"You know how much I hate being tickled." she try to make me feel guilty, just like what she always do everytime i'm trying to have my revenge on her.

I just shook my head while smiling as I decided to play with her more. I am in the mood to be goofy as I can ever be.

"Please Carz?" She asked and gave me a very pleading look as I make the first move and placed my hands on her neck.

The most sensitive part of her.

I chuckled a little her, and continued to do what i'm gonna do.