Sneak Peak #1

cover by: adarart

Given below is a preview of Chapter One.
Happy Reading!💚🐥

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S n e a k  P e a k #1
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Sir, Here's the attendance report for today" A man handed over a file to his Senior, properly dressed in the uniform.

"When is Mr. Saxena supposed to arrive?" Said the Senior, in a stern voice, completely engrossed in the file.

"Sir, He'll be here in an hour or two" the officer answered in a low voice, because he knew his Senior don't like those people who're late. According to him, the one who reported on time, is a responsible person.

"Ok, you may leave" The man was about to leave, when the Senior stopped him.

"Wait a second! Officer Aryaman, Why hasn't Officer Manik reported yet?" The Senior officer asked Aryaman. Aryaman was scared now, for his fellow officer and a dear friend, because he knew that Air Marshal Shashank Murthy doesn't like those who're late.

"Officer Aryaman, I'm asking you once again, Where is Officer Manik?" Aryaman was about to speak, when he heard the door of the cabin open and someone walked in.

"Squadron Leader Manik Malhotra Reporting Sir" He stood beside his friend, Flight Lieutenant Aryaman and Saluted his Senior Officer.

- »»» -