time in class

Hey sorry I haven't posted anything for a while but here is a simple one
········································································
Edd pov

1st I have classes with nat and naz so i forgot to let ed and eddy know i will be in the library since we barely made it. I thought that would also be a good idea to see how nat felt after we left the party.

Nat smiling as can be "double cute, you finish math?" Looking at naz all funny

"Why, yes I did. Does naz need my help with a question again?" Looking at her too

"Yes! But I don't want to do it tonight but also glad we didn't have to turn it in today so we will have to turn it in tomorrow at the begging or at the end cause I'm not the only one that doesn't get it... okay guys." Looking all upset but mean voice

"It wouldn't be a bother after school to go to nat's because I have to help him and kevin for our project for next class so we can get it finish."

Nat biggest smile "yes and my moms won't be home so it's all good. Unless my sister comes over she will flirt with kevin..." all mad as hell now "last time she wouldn't leave us alone even double cutie started to get mad"

~red face~
"Well we was suppose to finish last Thursday but you guys had pratices and Saturday I knew you guys would be tired from Friday night =P so I'm sorry we couldn't hang"

Didn't really think I was getting all upset over this.. To show it to kevin's best friends... I mean I know we get a long and got better in high school but...

"Chill out double d, I mean it's kevin he hasn't had a girlfriends since it wasn't right with us." Nat bout to say something.... "but I admit he has no problem messing around with them..." naz a little upset

"Yes, I have heard some of the story but I mean hey guess he doesn't mind, plus kevin did tell me he messed around with jessica for a bit but he soon found out she was trying to get with someone else on the team..." nat getting even madder..

"You three get back to work"

Look at the teacher "My apologies"

Looks back at nat and naz "Alright you guys we should go back to studing"

Nat and naz all ~sad face~ and nod's there heads and look at there books for now

...

Kevins' pov

I don't know what it was but when I saw double d. I just wanted to hold and let him know what I thought...

Wait stop it.. This is the kid you made fun of for being a nerd or a dork along with eddy and ed... I should be in the cheerleaders not wishing he was one... I know we have project to do together in other class but damn...

Ralf comes too class and sit in front of me in class and ed sit to the right. On the other side of me is eddy... I was thinking of talking with nat and naz but there in the other class with double d... Ed-head is to big mouth to talk around...

"Rolf did you finish out work from friday?"

"Kev-boy, I do not under stand why we would have to write an assay about "the outsides"

"Come on it's really good book if you finished it that is" kind of...

"Man everyday I have to sit by shovel-head..." eddy with a smerk on his face

"like my time was spent looking at dork (ed) and dork jr (eddy)" smiling away while eddy is getting pissed "aint that right shorty"

"Shut up bazooka-chin like your so special!"

"Now you two stop it, these are you signed seats to try and get a long or you guys can show me how to behave after class"

"What the heck did I do to seat next to kev!! He is the one always playing around! Acting so high and mighty over there with his shovel-chin"

"That's enough if you won't listen then you can stay after school for detention and behave there"

Haha dork got in touble serves him right. Plus I know if I say anything I'm next...

Just got to get through this class then talk with nat next period...