CHAPTER ONE

I laid on the bed with a pounding headache. Damn it what happened last night. I remembered going out with Diana as we went to celebrate the big promotion I just got. I looked up at the clock to see it was 9:39 am. Shit I gotta go pick up Misaki from my sisters house. I was about to get out the bed when a tall muscular male came out the bathroom. I stared at his flawless white skin, blue eyes, and dark brown hair. Water dripping down his body as he had a white towel around his waist.

"Good morning beautiful." He said as he sat on the bed kissing my cheek. Wtf.

I looked at his finger to see a ring.

"Um who are you and I suggest you don't kiss me if your married.

He smiled and laughed as he kissed my lips. "We're married silly."

Wait I'm married to him... This must be a dream. I can't be. I don't even know his name. I looked down at the white plusher carpet confused and disappointed at myself.

"What happened last night?" He looked at me then smiled.

"Let's see...hmmm...well we met at that bar called
"AMERICAN BAR" and started drinking while your friend Diana left back to america. We talked about our past and future. After a while we both decided to get married and I took my private jet to this hotel in america." He smiled with his beautiful teeth out. I stood up as I fell to the floor with my back hurting like hell. Did this pretty white boy fuck me in the ass.

"What the hell!" I yelled as he helped me to my feet. He stared me in my brown eyes as he got closer. He wasn't a dream. Was he? I stared blankly as I then quickly moved away as I heard my phone going off.

"Hello?" I asked as Diana called to check in on me. Ugh I don't need this. I hung up on her packing up my things which was my black and red purse.

"Well Mr.-

"Call me Mike...Mike Vixon." He held his hand out as I ignored it.

"Riiight. Um this was a mistake Mike and I believe we should get a divorce." I said going to the bathroom to rinsed my face.

"I totally agree, but when we sighed the papers we are suppose to be married for a year and a half...under my house...with your son." I rinsed my face confused. How could this be? I walked out and grabbed the white sheet of paper an saw both our signatures. I read it out loud as he dressed in a red business suit and red tie.

"This marriage certificate here by states that you should be married for a year and half living under Mr. Vixon's house with his daughter and son that are teenagers and now Mrs. Vixons two year old son." I reread it over and over. He was telling the truth.

"I already arrange everything. My maids are bringing your son to the house with your items. Shall we go Kiara?" He asked me in his sexy deep voice. I stared at him then the paper soon following him out the messy hotel room.

We walked down the plushed brown carpet as the numbers counted down...307, 306, 305, 304, 303, 302, 301. We stood in front of a silver gray door elevator as it came up slowly taking its time. We enter it as Mike pressed "L" for lobby. I stared as it went down from three. I stepped out before him wanting to leave this situation with no solution. He walked to the front desk as he sighed the sigh out sheet. The male behind the desk winked at me making my heart beat and my cheeks warmen. I snapped back to reality as Mike pulled me out the automatic door.

"Jealous much." I laughed as this blonde girl came over touching his bicep that was covered by his suit. I felt my jealousy kick in as I pulled him away from that slut.

"Jealous much." He laughed mocking me. I laughed along  as he click a button making his red and black mustang blink its head lights. I stood there with my eyes widen and my mouth to the ground.

"Wow your rich." I said as I opened the smooth door sitting on the warm black leather seat on the passenger side. He smiled as he got in driving off.

"Kiara did you know I really want to be married to you." He stared at the road as I looked down. I can't make the same mistake again.

"Oh, really?" I smiled fakely as I felt my heart nearly shatter.

"Kiara I know Jerome left you and never returned but please understand I'm not like that." His words warmed my heart as I nodded showing him my potential.

"Soo Mike who's your two kids." I smiled as he looked at me then back at the road.

"Oh my ex wife left me after she gave birth to our twins." He sighed as I placed my hand over his. His smile got bigger as I saw his cheeks turn pick. I watch him soon park his car in front of an mansion. Holy fuck. I got out closing the door wait for him he grabbed my hand as we walked up the stairs. He opened the door making me run in with amazement.

"Mommy!" I heard a familiar baby