Ch.1 ~ Sebastian Michaelis x Mistress!Reader

Your POV
I was doing paperwork, when my butler,Sebastian, came in to tell me tonight's dinner plans, we were having an Italian guest over in two hours. I put my (h/l) (h/c) hair into a messy bun.

"Sebastian~!" I yawn. He answers with a smile, "Yes, mistress?" "I want something sweet, give me a piece of cake or something." I half whined. "Milady, you shouldn't. Dinner with our guest is in a few hours." He declined. "Pleassse." I pressed. "You really shouldn't master." He declined once again. "Ugh." I said defeated.

"Very well......Sebastian!" I said getting up from my chair. "Yes?" "Close your eyes, that's an order." I said walking over to him, away from my desk. "Yes." He closed his eyes before giving me a slightly confused look.

I went up to him and put my arms around his neck before I roughly but passionately kissed him. I could tell that he was a bit surprised by my sudden action when he hesitated to kiss me back. I kissed him even more passionately, if that was even possible.

He was an amazing kisser. I could feel sparks running down my spine. He may not need oxygen but I sure did, so I parted from the kiss, a string of saliva was the only thing that kept our lips together.

I smirked as I walked back to my desk resuming my paperwork. He stared at me with lust-filled ruby hues. "Now leave me please." I said in a bored tone. "Yes...my lady." He said before he bowed and left.

    *Time skip to after the guest
leaves*

Sebastian and I were walking to my quarters. "Master?" Sebastian said. "Yes, what is it?" I replied. 
"If you don't mind me asking, why did you kiss me a while ago?" He asked opening the door to my bedroom. "Oh that." I say. "I do recall you declining to let me eat sweets, so you would have to do. I hope you are okay with that." I answer. "I am." He states.

I smirk. I have an idea. I walk over to him. "So you'll be okay with this I suppose." I cooed and kissed him roughly. This time he didn't hesitate to kiss back, as if he knew this was gonna happen.

He pushed me onto a wall, pinning my hands on top of my head. The kiss quickly became heated. He used one hand to hold my hands on top of my head and let the other go where it pleases, roaming my body.

I threw him on the floor and straddled him. "You know, I could use you as a stress reliever, my love." I smirked, my (e/c) orbs filled with lust. I ran my hands down his well built chest before sloppily kissing him. He quietly moaned. I smirked into the kiss when I heard him moan.

After a few minutes that felt like hours of heated kissing and teasing, I fell asleep on Sebastian.

Hope you liked Sebastian x Master!Reader! Comment your thoughts!
Stay Beautiful!~ 😍