"Magnus?" her voice brings me back and Alec disappears in the crowd. I look at her and the Vamp next to her.

"Why. Would you-"

"We're trying to jog his memories!" she pleads squeezing my arm again.

"It's been a year! They are not coming back!" I'm close to sobbing. My voice breaks.

"Then maybe you can make new ones Magnus... Please he's been miserable."

"I am too Isabelle..." I choke out looking down. I probably look miserable. I think I've lost weight again. The only reason I'm throwing this is because it's Cat's birthday and Ragnor is in town.

"Then just give it a chance... Please Magnus."

I look down.

I look up.

I nod.

She smiles and kisses my cheek before going off. I however stalk to the top of the stairs and watch over my kingdom. My subjects are milling about smiling and laughing and suddenly it hurts to see the couples and the smiles and the kisses and the laughter.

They say it's lonely at the top.

I spot my Alex-Alec sitting at the bar next to blondie. He looks mildly lost and I can't help but smile tearfully. He would be so lost in this situation. We never had a party together. He always found ways to wiggle out of it.

"Magnus Bane I am not wearing that!"

"Yes you are my darling it will look fabulous on you!" It's a very low V-neck black shirt. The neck line goes down to his belly button.

He sighs and throws it off so he's shirtless now and walks over to me. "Why don't we cancel and just hang out."

His hand is on my arm and it's driving me insane. He knows it drives me insane. I roll my eyes and huff. "Alexander I feel like you don't like parties" I tease resting a hand on his smooth pale chest. He simple grins and hooks a finger in my belt loop.

"I don't. I like you"

I'm jarred by loud shouting on the dance floor. A crowd has gathered and I can't see a thing. Frowning, I flick my wrist and they separate at my will. A group of vampires. Typical.

Snap. The room freezes and everyone looks at me. Even the vampires. They're bent over a dark haired boy-

Alexander.

My eyes grow cold. They scan for injuries just as Izzy sprints in and shoves them away before bending over her brother. Jace soon joins her and shoots me a "all clear" look. I sigh and float down to their sides trying to appear in control. I want to seem annoyed, not hysterical. I can't show weakness here.

"He's ok. Just hit his head" Jace says picking him up. I motion them to follow me and they all do as I ask. We trek threw staring downworlders for what seems like days then arrive at my room.

"Lay him down please" I breath finally letting myself panic. Just slightly. Izzy puts a hand on my arm as I watch from the doorway. I can't walk anymore. I can't breath. He's hurt. Again. He's unconscious. Again.

This is feeling like I'm in limbo watching the man I love most be hurt repeatedly.

"The parties over... Please... Get everyone out..." I choke on tears. I haven't cried in a long time. I don't want to in front of them.

Izzy nods and jerks her head for everyone to follow.

I'm alone again.

I feel my cheeks become wet. My legs stiffly move towards him. I kneel next to the bed and take his beautiful face in my hands. His cheeks are warm and I study him carefully. He's 20 now. I'm 901. I laugh/sob at the thought and stand up. I don't want to freak him out. Again.

"I'm sorry Alexander... I'm sorry I couldn't save us..." I breath placing a soft kiss over his eye.

I turn. The whole thing is too painful. My heart is only just healing. And now the knife has been dropped again leaving a long X over my heart.

I'm sobbing now trying to let out all the pent up frustration. My shoulders shake and my head falls into my hands. I want to curl into myself and never move again.

"Magnus?"

My head whips up and around to Alec who is just sitting up.

He knows my name.

"Magnus, love, why are you crying?"

----------------------------------------------

Whaaaat? Two chapters in two days?? You didn't see wrong I know the title might throw some people off but NOPE!! Anyways I really want to finish this story and put a cap on these two so I can move on to my other stories so hey maybe there will be another tomorrow. Who know? Anyways thanks!! Love y'all!