✨Chapter 1✨Riley✨

"My darling, my love

"My darling, my love. You will always have my heart, wether you like it or not."

A little girl runs to her mother, a queen, dressed in the prettiest purple gown.

"???? what did I say about  playing in the dirt!"

"I'm sorry mommy, but Daddy said that Marie was out here." The queen sighs, an amused look in her eyes.

"Well then, how about we see if we can find Marie." A smile forms on the little girls face as she runs towards the forest, with the queen in tow.

I couldn't remember the last time I saw anything. The darkness has surrounded me for 17 years. The pain, The torture, doesn't account to how much I miss having my eyesight. Getting away from your captors, but not being able to see anything, was very relieving but terrifying at the same time.

So when your running, 70 mph through a forest full of bends, surprises, and ditches, every thought in your mind is racing.

'How do I get out?' 'What if we break an ankle?' 'What if we trip, and fall allowing them to capture us?'

And the worst thought that races through my mind.

'What if we run into him!'

With all those thoughts and fears racing, I didn't even notice the scent of a Beta. So as I am hit with a large force, my ankle cracks causing me to howl in pain.

"SHIFT!" The power radiating through his voice was immense, but still he was only a Beta. Already broken and hurt, I shift without much hesitation.

"Who are you, and why are you here." He growls lowly as I try pinpointing how many other wolves are there with him.

"Pl.....ea.....we.... just kill me. I ca....n't do this any.....more....". Hearing the crunch of leaves underfoot, I suddenly feel the presence of someone with power but not as much as the Beta.

"I can kill the rogue if you would like Beta Connor." My fear rises, but my pain dims, knowing that this man may be the reliever of my pain.

"No. We will take her to the Alpha. He will decide what to do with her." My fear skyrockets.

"NO PLEASE!" I back away, but since my eyesight is gone, I do not realize what I am backing into until I notice their sudden presence.

"Don't worry. It will all be over soon." And with that, my mind goes blank.

"MOMMY WHATS HAPPENING!"

"IM COMING ????!" The queen rushes to the little girls side as the little girl fights the man holding her.

"LET HER GO ?????!" The man chuckles.

"I don't think so. Princess Riley."

I jolt away, my breaths coming out quickly and hoarsely. Looking around, I notice I am no longer in the woods but a white room, with no windows, just a light. My eyes widen. And I try to get up and move to the door until I realize something is in my arm. Looking down the the thing I realize it's some sort of tube and needle connecting into my arm.

"Oh miss! You shouldn't be up!" Looking at the door, a lady comes in, holding some sort of slab thing with paper on it.

"Where am I?" I look at her, back away slowly.

"You are in the White Sun Pack." My eyes widen. I remember them talking about this pack.

"Invade the White Sun Pack?! Are you crazy! They would shred us!"

"I know that. But maybe we can use something against them."

"You mean, biggest, more powerful, White Sun Pack?" The nurse smiles and nods.

"The pack that kills rogues for no reason!" My nerves spike as I back up into a wall and a rapid beeping noise can be heard in the background. The nurses eyes widen.

"I NEED A SEDATIVE IN HERE!" My wolf suddenly takes over growling menacingly. I start to shift and the nurses eyes widen even bigger than before, but before I can fully shift, power surges through the door and the last thing I see before plunging into darkness, are beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

Ok everyone so, because I HATE how this was written, I'm re writing it. Like legit this was horrible at first. Soooo here ya go O3O, but I wanted to tell you guys that comments really help a lot when writing, it makes me so happy to read them! So pleaseeee

 Soooo here ya go O3O, but I wanted to tell you guys that comments really help a lot when writing, it makes me so happy to read them! So pleaseeee

ALSO I SHIP IT

Like

Comment

Follow

ÒwÓ I LUV U GUYS~Lexi