Confessions Gone Farther Then Thought

{Warning Lemon in this chapter. If your too young or to innocent probably don't read it. Also, sorry if it's crappy I only rp with lemons normally. It's also in the being so those who want to  skip it can skip it.}

You stared at him as he looked down. You lifted his head and kissed his teeth in a makeshift. You felt him stiffen and kiss back. You wraps your arms around his shoulders. His hands slid to your waist and you shivered once more. He lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around his pelvis bone. He walked you both to the bed. You blushed a bit as he peeled off his shirt then did the same with yours. He slipped off his pants with a clear budge in in the boxers he wore. 

You blushed as you as you were both stripped. You blushed more as your eyes scrapped over him. For a skeleton he was pretty sexy. He fingers ghosted over your skin. A soft moan slipped your lips as he rubbed you. He didn't seem much for teasing but you were clearly wrong with that idea. He teased you and licked your neck.

"Sans~" You moaned out softly

A smirk graced his face as he heard his name from your lips. "Yes kiddo?"

"F-Fuck me please."

You gasped as a finger entered you then the second. You moaned as he fingered you. A third enters you and a moan escapes your lips once more.

"Someone sounds eager." Sans hummed as he curled his finger and took them. A whimper left your lips then was quickly replaced by a gasp as you felt his throbbing erections touch you. You instinctively pushed towards the warmth. "So eager. I didn't know you wanted me so badly." A chuckled left him.

 You gripped the bed as he slowly pushed in. A tear slipped your eyes as you gripped more. He stopped and looked at you with sympathy. He waited for you to get use to his size and the new feeling in you. You nodded once you were ready. He fully pushed in and waited again.

You nodded again when you were ready. His thrusts were slow at first and sped up. Moans slipped from you. You arched your back and moaned loudly. His hand grace your breasts, making more moans come from you. He thrust deeper making your back arch. You both came to your peck. You same first then he did. You both rode out you orgasms. He collapsed beside you, holding you close as you drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

You woke and yawned, stretching and feeling the space beside you being empty. You got up and walked to the bathroom. You showered, changed, and got downstairs to find Sans cooking breakfast. You smiled and walked up behind him.

"Smells yummy." You said softly to him

He smiled at you, his gold tooth shinning, "Think so?"

"I know so."

You both jumped when you heard someone clear their throat. You turned to find Papyrus standing in the door way. You smiled sheepishly and sat at the table. Sans set a plate down for everyone. You all ate in quiet till Papyrus spoke up.

"So, did you guys have fun last night?" He asked calmly as he looked at both you and Sans

Sans looked at him confuse, "Why yes we did."

"Good, just be a little quieter next time please." Papyrus said calmly as he go up and took his plate to the kitchen

You blushed a deep crimson and heard a chuckle from both the male. "Shut up you dick wads!" You mumbled and continued to eat, embarrassment etched on your face