Chapter 22: 2 Months

It's exactly 2 months left until the wedding. It's July 3rd today and exactly two months from my dads birthday. Carter and I thought it shouldn't just be my big day but, my dads big day too.
Carters' POV
Time is passing by fast and I'm getting impatient for the wedding. The beta and omega girls plus, some of Astrids closest friends have been helping her figure out what color and what kind of dress and where the wedding should be. So far Astrid has the color set on turquoise or blue. Then, as for the dress well she won't even show me what dress she wants so I have no clue what to expect but, pretty sure it's gonna be poofy and sparkly for sure. And as for the place we either wants it out in the woods, on Fort Myers Beach in Florida, or out at her family's hunting tavern out by the lake. A couple of hours had passed and Astrid and I had a date tonight out at the lake. "Astrid for the honeymoon where are you thinking for us to go to?" I said not really sure if I even had an idea anymore.
Astrids' POV
I thought about Carters question for a minute then said "maybe... Orkney, Scotland, Paris, France or Bora Bora, French Polynesia." Carters' eyes lit up when I mentioned Bora Bora and then, said "Bora Bora sounds awesome or ya know I have my families castle in Germany... Castle Leibenstein." I nodded my ok and then, stopped to think since when does his family have a castle in Germany then, I remembered the fact that his parents are trillionaires so yeah that makes since in his case on owning a castle.

I thought and thought about the castle then Bora Bora... And finally came to the conclusion that we should go to his family castle. "Carter we should go to your families castle." I said sitting on his lap with my arms wrapped around his neck. He nodded at me smiling at me.