Chapter 17: I Feel Right

"Well... well... well where's the bloodsuckers at. I know their here."Lucas said looking at me and then to Carter. "What are you even talking about?! There ain't no blood sucking freaks here just my pack and a human family!" Carter said his face turning red and fangs glaring out.  Annabeth smiled a little as if she thought he was telling the truth and then, she looked at me very closely. Then, she said "who's this? Last time we were here this girl wasn't here." Carter looked over to me then, walked over to me and put his arm around me. He kissed me on the head and then said, "Ummm... this is my girlfriend..." before he could come up with a fake name I said "I'm Crystal..." I put my hand out to shake Annabeths' hand and she shook it. "Yes. This is my girlfriend Crystal" he looked down at me smiling and I looked back up at him and kissed him then, he said "We were just teaching Crystal the basics on how to beat the crap out of a person that she hates. Would you like to see what the pack and I taught her?" I looked at Carter and said "are you serious!?" I really didn't want to but had to because he shook his head yes then I said "fine" as I rolled my eyes. "You can go against Alex" Carter said telling Alex to come over to where I was. "Are you freakin serious he's like two times stronger, faster and taller than me! Ok but if he kills me that's on you!" I said pointing my finger at Carter. Alex got into his fighting position and so did I. Thank gosh I have psychic abilities other wise I would be dead by now. Alex moved forward running then, jumped up in the air trying to back kick me but I grabbed his foot punched him in the face and kicked him in the stomach and finally threw him into the lake. I thought I was done after that because honestly I don't like fighting but of course Carter had to try and get me. "Okay lucky shot my turn!" He said as he smirked at me and I just rolled my eyes. I tried walking away from Carter but he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me closer to him. Then said "where are you going come on its ts not like your gonna hurt me." I rolled my eyes at him then said "I'll kick your butt before you can even touch me you nincompoop! Let's do this!" I said smiling. "Your going down As... Crystal!" Carter said trying to cover the fact that he almost said Astrid and not Crystal. I got in my stance and so did Carter. I didn't use my psychic on him for one part which by doing so he flip kicked me in the stomach which made we fall but I got back up. "Okay then... Lucky shot!" I said then ran towards him with my fists up he jumped up but I wasn't going to punch him either way... Oh no I was going to run crane kick him backwards and it worked. Carter fell to the ground face first but got back up. He ran towards me but somehow managed to find a sword I looked at him blankly and said "why do you have a sword?!" I don't like sword fighting but it's what I'm best at. He threw me a sword and started to come at me. I stabbed him in the foot a little and he took him sword and hit my arm with it "your such a butt hole you know that!" I never did like it when he use to hit me in the arm with a sword years ago and still don't I pulled my sword up and started to fence him but he made my sword fly up and land in his other hand. "Haha yield!" He said thinking he had won. But of course I shift into a wolf and tackled him winning the fight. I turned back into myself still on top of him as he is still pend down and said "never under estimate me Carter you should know better by now. I don't loose to braggers!" I said smiling then got up and helped Carter up as well. Lucas was staring at me all strangely then said "hmmm... not bad I want this girl in my pack one day" he said smiling at me. Carter pushed me behind him getting all protective then said "ugh no she's my girl ain't a gonna happen dude" I just rolled my eyes at him because I knew Carter was going to do that pushing me behind him it's like he actually thought I was his girlfriend and for a while there I thought I actually thought I was it... it just... felt right. I've been missing him so much that being with Carter actually felt right for once... Carter is the one guy that treats me like I want to be treated but that's because I used to spend so much time with him. "Okay dude what ever you say but, what does Crystal say..." as soon as Lucas I interrupted him saying "Oh ELL NO... AIN'T NO WAY BOY O! I AM CARTER'S CHICK NOT YOURS!" I know... I know... Okay I know I snapped and I am proud of it! That big fur ball butt head ain't a gonna get me ain't no way! I could tell that Carter was liking me saying that "I am his chick and not Lucas's" I could tell that by because his mouth dropped and he was smirking at me and came up to me and put his arm around me and kissed me. Then, he said "dang Crystal you just went from shy little Caterpillar to a exploding Firecracker!" I smiled at him a little and said "well guess what that little exploding "firecracker" I just don't like to become a dang big exploding "firecracker" because I can become really... well a butt head at some point in time." Lucas was staring at me smirking at me and said "I like you a lot Crystal. Your sexy when you become an exploding "firecracker." I backed away very quickly then said "yeah ugh no thank you I'm good! Ugh good-bye I'll just be going to the cabin now." I looked at Carter him knowing what I meant and that he wouldn't forget about Henry and Jack even though I rather he did. Then, he said "Okay I'll see you in a little bit" he winked at me and gave me that smile that still made me melt inside. "Oh yeah tell Jack and Henry I'll be find tonight I just need some space from somethings." Then, I walked into the woods and wasn't seen until the next morning.