The Big Day Part 2

"I'm pregnant."

"WHAT?!" Everyone said in unison.

I nodded. Leo fanted, so did Mr. Davenport. Adam smiled and gave me a hug along with Tasha.

"Oh I'm so happy for you!!! We need to go shopping, and do you wanna stay and live at the accadamy still?"

I shook my head.

"We are gonna move out, but during the day, that's were we will work."
"That's perfect!!!! We need to get a crib, find a room, find a house! And-"

We heard a throat clearing up. I looked to see Chase with his arms crossed. He started walking over to me.

"How long?"
"Just last week... I'm sorry for not telling you..."

He smiled and hugged me spinning me around. He put me down and kissed me.

"We're gonna have a family..."
"I know right?"
"You ready?"
"We need to wake up Mr. Davenport and Leo first."
"Hey guys,"

We looked at Adam and he had tears down his face. We smiled and gave Adam a hug. This is the second time he was crying today. First it's seeing me and Chase getting married now I'm pregnant.

"Oh...I'm gonna be an uncle..." Adam said. I nodded.

"I'M GONNA BE AN UNCLE!!!!!!!" Adam smiled and twirled me around hugging me.

I laughed and nodded. "Yes you are Adam!"

The boys started waking up and we went home. We loaded up the presents and took them to our new house. Chase is gonna work with Mr. Davenport in the industries, I'm gonna be staying home and having a child, and...well...it's gonna be a family...

1 month later

Bree's P.O.V

I was now one month pregnant and not yet a baby bump. Chase has been making good money, Tasha and I are going to go baby shopping here soon. That's tomorrow. I saw Chase pull up in the drive way parking in the grage. He came in smiling.

"Hey babe." He kissed me.
"Hey!"
"You making dinner?" He asked.

I nodded.
"Yep. I'm making spaghetti. The others are coming over, so I'm making a big amount of it."

He nodded and kissed my head.

Dinner comes along and we are all talking. Leo and Adam are sharing a room and apperently, Tasha is pregnant!!! So we have to shop for both her and me! I know we shouldnt be doing it this early, but we are just gonna get the main essenchials.

We all finished our food and went to our own rooms. Chase and I cuddled togeather and I started to slowly fall asleep.

I can't wait for our little family...

------------
OH. MY. GOSH. I AM SO SORRY PEOPLE FOR NOT UPDATING!!!! I WAS BUYSSY! THEN I WOULDN'T WANT TO UPDATE CAUSE I WANTED IT TO BE A LONG CHAPTER AND JUST!!! UGGG!!!!! BUT CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! TASHA IS PREGNANT!!!! ONCE I SAW THE VANISHING I WAS CRY-ING!!!!!!!! LIKE OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!

ANYWAY!!! QUESTION TIME!!!!!

1. How was the chapter? Leave your comments down below on this!!

2. What is the baby's gender? What do you think it should be?

3. PLEASE LEAVE ALL YOUR SUGGESTIONS DOWN BELOW AND ALSO FOLLOW!!!

This book will end soon, but don't worry, check out my new book

The Bionic Spies

Coming some time in April 2016.

So! Please put everything in the comments below! What would that be exactly?

1. The gender of the baby.
2. What you thought of the chapter.
3!!! What you thought of the Vanishing!!!!!!

So! Without further ado, I will see YOU IN the next video, BYE!!!!!

Man! I haven't done that in a while!!!

-Delilah Queen