the shopping part 2

Chase's P.O.V

Mr. Davenport, Leo, Adam, Marcus and I were all going Tuxedo shopping at David's Bridal. The wedding is literally less then 2 weeks. I wonder how that's gonna be.

A man came up to us and asked,

"So, who's the groom?"
"Me, sir." I said.

The man nodded and said,

"Follow me."

So, we did. I was looking at the tuxidoes when I saw Marcus chuckling on the phone. I used my bionic hearing to see listen who he was talking to. It wasn't Delilah...no, it was some other girl. Marcus then came over and started to look.

"Who were you on the phone with?" I asked.
"Jessica. My new girlfriend. I'm brining her to the wedding."

I nodded.

"What happened between you and Delilah?"
"Oh, well."
"Was it bad?"

He shook his head.

"Delilah...wasn't the girl for me. I let her off easy. You know, when we saw you guys, we did it that night."

He smiled a little bit.

"Dude, you can tell me anything."
"There was something about Jessica. She is nice to Delilah and I like Delilah as a sister."

I nodded.

"Delilah is Bree's Maid of Honer. You and her have to walk down the Isle togeather."

He nodded.

"I know."
"Can I tell you something?" I asked. He nodded.
"I don't feel to good about this Jessica."
"Hey, that's your opinion."
"I know. Don't worry I know and if you love her, that's your feelings."

He nodded. We started looking again, and once we all found our tuxes, we left. Bree and I knew where we were gonna get ready and we had everything planed. We started to sleep togeather more cause we arnt using our bionics, but we still sleep in our capsul.

But one thing bugs me... this Jessica girl... I have a feeling some thing is wrong... I've gotta ask Bree... but I just don't know...

What should I do?

---------------------
Wow! Just wow! Chase doesn't know about Jessica, and neither does Marcus! Obvouesly.

What should Chase do? Go tell Bree? Or just forget about it?

Now question time!!!!

1. Why was it taking me so long just to wright this one?

2. I'm sorry about this one being late!!!

3. Hi.

Like I said I'm so sorry!!! I have not been feeling the best latly and I just didn't feel like wrighting!!! So the one on the right is Chase's Tuxedo and the one on the left is Marcus's. So there's that!!!!!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT'S NEXT!!!!

I will see you!!! In the next chapter!!! BYE!!!!

-Delilah Queen