The shopping! pt 1!!

Hey everyone. I'm loosing inspiration in this book, BUT don't worry I will make more chapters!!! Not that many thoe. Here is the next chapter. Oh and one will be in Bree's POV and the other chapter Chase's POV.
--------------------------------------
Delilah and I have traveled to different places for the past 3 months. Here soon, it's gonna be the wedding. The wedding will be on 4-14-16 April 14th 2016! I can't wait for the wedding. Delilah and I are going Dress shopping and shoe shopping. She has been great helping me out with my wedding.

Once we got to David's Bridal with Tosha, Delilah along with Grandma Rose. Once we got in, a girl came to us.

"Hello ladies! Who's the lucky bride to be?"

I raised my hand.

"That's sweet! Come, we shall look at dresses! What kind of style do you want? Princess? Mermaid? Fluffly? Body fitting? Short in front, long in back?"

"Ummm..... I think.... mermaid. Let's try the mermaid and switch to different ones."

The girl nodded.

"Sounds good!"

So with that being said, we started to look at dresses. We tried on the mermaid, didn't really like it.

"Well that's ok! It's not gonna be the first dress you see."

I nodded. We kept looking at different dresses till I came out in this amazing princess one... it looked princessy.

(The picture)

It was short in the front, long in the back. It had a long trail and man did I love it!!!

"This is my dress..."
"That is your dress..." Delilah said in awe.
"Oh Bree, you look beautiful in that..."
"I agree with Tosha honey."

We all smiled.

"You want this one?"

I nodded. The girl smiled.

"Ok, I'll ring it up for you. And you fit it perfectly. So you can take it now!" She said smiling happlie.

"Thank you." I smiled getting in the changing room getting in my normal clothes. Delilah came and hugged me starting to tear up a little.

"I can't believe your getting married! I won't have that..."
"What are you talking about? You have Marcus."

She shook her head.

"He likes some other girl and I'm not apart of his life anymore. He hangs out with Chase thoe. I had to pick up Marcus once we came here. So, that's my dramatic life."
"Wow..."

She nodded then shook her head.

"Ok, we have your dress. Now, we need the shoes! Not to menchion, the bouquet of flowers!"

I giggled.

"Calm down, we have all day."
"I know, but still! I'm just really excited for you."
"And I know you will get more excited."
"For what?"
"I want you to be my maid of honer."

She started to tear up more and then she hugged me.

"Thank you Bree."

I nodded. She pulled away.

"Well, we will come back to get my dress a different time."

I shook my head.

"No. We are gonna find you a perfect dress! Marcus will be begging you to come back to him."

Her face fell a little.

"He wont..."
"Non the less, we are gonna get you a magnificent dress!!"

She nodded. We then went to find her a maid of honer dress. I wanted it to be ither red, or blue. I have seen her in thoes 2 colors, and she looks amazing in them.

"Well, your the maid of honer, what about you?"

Delilah looked at me, smiling.

"I would like a red one."
"Has Marcus seen you in the colors?" She nodded.
"He likes it when I wear red. So, I'm gonna impress him by wearing it "

I smiled.

"Ok. Who was this girl that Marcus likes?"

I asked looking at her while she was looking at the dresses.

*WARNING NEXT EXPLANATION IS GONNA BE DRAMATICLY DEPRESSING!*

"Her names Jessica. Same grade as him. She's a bitch to me, but nice when we hang out... sorta. See, Marcus and I have started to grow appart, and I don't really like that. I miss Marcus. I miss talking to him, I miss hanging out with him, I miss jamming with him... once he got out of the hospital, he was someone else. I mean, I was the first person to see him. Instead...he broke up with me, and went with Jessica. What he doesn't know, is that she harassed me every day. I would get threats from her in the morning. Then at night too. I told my family begged them to keep me home and the did. But I couldn't stay for long. They wanted me to tell my dad, I didn't want to. I don't know why... I just didn't want to. I know I sound like I'm being over dramatic about this, but this is serious. I hate that girl. I just hope one day Marcus will wake up and realize what is going on with me. The worst part...I have been hiding... this..."

She showed me her arm... and it had "Love Me" in scars...

"Oh Delilah..."
"I hide it with make up. I did this 3 months ago... that's when it hit the worst."

I hugged her.

"He doesn't deserve you and you don't deserve him if he doesn't realize what she's doing to you."

She nodded.

"Let's just find my dress. It will all be ok!"

She smiled and kept looking. She found a few and went to try them on.

"This... is my dress..." She was once again in awe.

(The red dress in pic.)

"Now, for the shoes!" Tosha said.

With that being said. We got our dresses organized, we have to come back before the wedding to get Delilah's dress, but that's ok!

So far, even thoe what happened with Marcus and Delilah, it's been good. I sware. How can the boy not see that she was hurt?! He is gonna get a piece of my mind later. I know that Chase invited him.

1. Cause he's gonna be in the wedding, and 2. He was invited.

It's invitation pluses 1 guess. I hope he brings Jessica so I can give her a piece of my mind. And also, show Marcus how horrable she is!

--------------------------------
WOW!!!! THAT WAS DEPRESSING!!!! Even for me! And I wrote it!!!!!!! Not to menchion..... OVER 1000 WORDS!!!!! I HOPE YOUR HAPPY!!!!!!! Lol!

Now, TIME FOR QUESTIONS!!!!!

1. Will Jessica get caught?

2. Will Marcus wake up to realizing that she's hurt?

3. Will everything go as planned for Bree on meeting Jessica?!

Now, if your name is Jessica or you know some one named Jessica.....I'M SO SORRY I JUST CAME UP WITH THE NAME!!!!!!!!!!

So!!! Without further ado!

I will see YOU in the next chapter!!! BYE!!!!

Seriously! Markiplier again!!!!

-Delilah Queen