Chapter 1: Bullies

(A/n: sup guys the picture above is your house and i finally beat writters block yay!!!!!

J4SoN: yeah about damn time =_=

A/n: shut it i needed to watch anime and supernatural for inspiration.

&÷&÷&÷&÷&÷&÷&÷&÷&÷&

(Third Person Pov.)

"(Name)-chaaaaan~!!! Its time for school!!!" 15 year old Jason spoke as he shook you gently.

"Mmm...... but I'm tirrrrrred......" 14 year old (Name) moaned as she cuddled more into the warm soft sheets and pillows.

Blushing at her voice that was so cute when she was tired. Shaking her more and whining in her ear (Name) finally got up to make Jason stop whining and got ready for middle school. She was in 7th grade while Jason was in 8th grade but (Name) wasn't alone in her classes as she had Mary in some her classes as well. Because even though Mary was 11 and in 5th grade she had some electives that were advanced like Art, and Life Skills. Which was sewing and cooking, (Name) had those classes as well but the other ones were something she wanted to forget. It wasn't because the subject was boring, it was the kids in the class. The kids weren't in the classes she had with Mary. So no one knew but (Name).

See after (Name) was welcomed into the Redwood family at the age of 10 their mother soon got into a terrible car accident by a drousy truck driver. Their dad soon began drinking and smoking into depression and violance and they all had to suffer from abuse to him for 3 years before this year he finally stopped sinking there money down the drain with the liqour and cigarettes and opened up a buisness. He managed to get some hookers from pimps that didn't want to handle them anymore and opened up a strip club. He still does drink and smoke but the abuse just turned into not giving a fuck about them but hope they get killed to collect each other their life insurance.

All the kids in her other class knew and would call her names, pull her hair or even try to cut it. Not to mention when the teachers were not in the room they would slap and kick her while laughing at her reactions. (Name) hated them all when they would make her feel insecure or push her confidence down. Thats why she would always wore a black and red hoodie

 Thats why she would always wore a black and red hoodie