♡!Epilogue!♡

(A/n; sup guys so this is another creepypasta story i think i dont know J4SoN is my OC so i dont know I'll see if its creepypasta so enjoy

~ ThatWeirdStalker

%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%

(Your Pov.)

Lost......

Broken.....

Alone.....

These were all the things that i felt on that day. Till he showed up. At first he treasured me, but then he killed for me. I always thought he was protecting me yet when i saw him kill for another reason and i didn't get alway get clear answers from him. I became angry and scared. Yet it seemed my love always pulled me back. So, there was only one question.

'Was he obsessed with me? Or was i obsessed with him?'

○[○[•(The Beginning of it All)•]○]○

I can remember my first memory. I was sitting in the park. It was night time but yet i still stood there. Just waiting on what will happen. I could hear the small squeak on the swings chains. The rustle of the grass, tree, and flowers. All i could do was wait.

'But who are you waiting for?'

"My mom and dad."

'But didnt you immediately think what was really gonna happen?'

"......"

'....they left you.....abandon you....how could you not know that after you got back.......they'd dissappear?'

"(Name) honey can you go and bring me and your daddy some flowers to make some flower crowns for me and your father?" My mommy said to me.

I hesitantly nodded seeing how she was slowly walked back to the car with my dad still inside. I ran out to find good flowers. I then come across a field full of blue bells. They all look so beautiful that i picked as many as i could. But when i got back i they were gone. But for a strange reason everyone else was gone too. So i was all alone, and thats when i started to cry. The blue bells that i was holding got crushed from me squeezing them so hard.

That was the day i also started to be afraid to be alone again. I colapse on my knees and keeped sobbing. I soon stopped and that was when the sun was setting. I just stayed there waiting.

'Waiting for what?'

"Uh...h-hello? Are you o-okay?" A strange voice asked.

"Huh?" I looked up.

I saw a boy around my age with dark brown almost black hair and brown eyes that had bits of blue in them. He was squatting next to me while tilting his head.

"W-who are yo-you?" I asked with a shaky voice.

"Oh sorry, my names Jason Redwood, i saw you here sitting here and i thought you were lonely." Jason said starting to become shy and looked down.

I smiled a faint smile and held out my hand to him.

"My names (Name) (l/name). It's nice to meet you Jason." I said happily.

Jason looked back up at me with wide eyes and soon had a faint small blush on his face as he shook my hand.

"Cool. So, if you uh.... dont mind me a-asking but um...... wh-who are y-you wait f-for?" He asked afraid that i might cry.

"......i dont know......" i said softly as i turned to look back at the ground and have my face blank again.

"JASON!!!!!!!! JASON!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?" a girls voice yelled out.

Jason stood up and looked over to my right and cupped his hands around his mouth.

"RIGHT OVER HERE!!!!!!" he yelled and then looked back down at me.

He smiled a goofy yet adorable smile but soon turned his head back to the sound of foot steps running towards my right that had Jason standing right next to me but blocking my vision to see who it was. The foot steps slowed down and stopped right in front of Jason and i but pointed towards Jaosn.

"Hey, mom and dad are wondering where you are-huh whos this?" A girl about three inches shorter that Jason said.

She had long dark brown hair that was just like Jasons and brown eyes that had a lighter brown color around the rim of her eye colors that stood out at certain angles she'd turn her head.

"Oh sorry Mary, this is (Name) and (Name) this is my younger sister Mary shes four years younger than me." Jason said still having his goofy smile.

"O-oh right.....im s-sorry uh m-my name is M-Mary, ni-nice to meet you." Mary stuttered becoming shy as well and slowly tried to hide behind Jason.

"Anyway Jason we need to go we're leaving." She said turning back towards Jason.

At this his face fell and was replaced with a frown.

"No we can't leave (Name) i dont want her to be alone." Jason said wrapping his arm around my shoulder protectively.

"Well....... we can take her with us, i mean..... mom and dad are understanding im sure they won't mind." Mary said in deep thought.

"Yeah! Hey do you want to come with us (Name)? Pwease!" Jason said pouting doing the cute kid 'l'.

I looked down to give some thought in it and then smiled and stood up.

"Yeah, i loved too!" I said smiling.

Jason fist pumped in the air while Mary just smiled sweetly. Jason grabbed both yours and Marys hands and dragged you away.

"OFF TO A NEW ADVENTURE!!!!!!" Jason yelled playfully.

'You still haven't answered.'

".....For someone to save me."

¥! ¥! ¥! ¥! ¥! ¥! ¥! ¥! ¥! ¥! ¥!

(A/n: sup guys i think im gonna enjoy this story because ive always wanted to write a yandere and I'll try to see if i can do to Jasons personality to make him seem that he isn't mostly yandere in the next chapter see ya~.