Chapter 3

Quick A/N: thank you so much I'm already over 100(Edit: 200!!) views I honestly thought this book wasn't gonna get very many views, but it is and I just wanted to thank you all~
----------------
→Sans pov←

After everyone had settled down, Tori took us all to the kitchen, pulling out a freshly cooked...cake? This isn't normal,"Cake?" I questioned. Tori nodded.

"What happened to your normal pies?" Y/n questioned. "I decided to try a new recipe and let you all be the first to try it!" She said, smiling big.

"Alright. Lets try it, it looks really good Tori." I said, giving her a sweet smile. She giggled and started cutting the cake and dishing up for everyone,"What type of cake is it?" Y/n Questioned, but still smiling nicely. Flowey even looked like he was gonna enjoy it but he of course, wouldn't want to admit that.

"THIS LOOKS GREAT!! THANK YOU LADY ASGORE!!" Papyrus spoke happily and started eating.
She facepalmed,"Papyrus, my name is Toriel." Papyrus looked up,"I LIKE THAT NAME, TURRIEL." I laughed and I couldn't stop laughing while Y/N explained to Papyrus that her name was 'Toriel' not 'Turriel'.

After that was all delt with, she finally told us,"Its still butterscotch and cinnamon, just it's a cake!!" She laughed a bit.

I looked over at Y/N who already had devoured their cake,"Jeez kid, already done?" She made a proud face,"Cant let anyone else have my cake, it's to good for them." She put on some shades and I swore I heard her mumble,'Thug life' .

"Um?" She quickly took the glasses off and threw them to the side which accidentally hit Undyne in the face.

"FUUUUUUUUUU-" She got up and bolted, trying to stay away from Undyne. Flowey snickered slightly.

→Flowey pov←

'I got an idea... but I'm going to have to convince Y/N or that other kid.'

I watched as everyone laughed at Undyne and Y/N 'this'll be simple...'

[[IM SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG I'm also sorry it's a short chapter. IM not that motivated .......^-^" ]]