Chapter 20

When she was finished I slowly stood and went back outside, I was starting to feel light headed but decided to ignore it as I neared the tree I had been sat in previously. I stopped for a second as my head started to spin more than before and suddenly the grounds were spinning, I squeezed my eyes shut which was a bad idea as I passed out from the pain that was still in my wrist.

I woke up… I don’t know how long after to find Blaise looking worriedly as he leaned over me. I slowly sat up to see that Draco was nowhere to be found which caused me to frown, it seemed everyone had heard since there were some other Slytherins, like Millicent, who were stood behind him worriedly. “W-where’s Draco?” I asked a slight hurt tone in my voice. “I’m sorry baby but he decided not to come and check on you” Blaise replied. ‘So he really doesn’t care, maybe Blaise is a better person to date, I mean he is here’ I thought as I looked around, I mean we had an argument but if he really loved me surely he would still be here. When I didn’t see him I frowned more until I saw a flash of platinum blond hair but it was too late, he should have come when he first heard rather than wait. He approached me and knelt down. “Ebony, are you ok?” he asked, worry in his voice but I didn’t care. “Why do you care?” I asked venom dripping from my voice. “Ebby, I care because I love you” he replied but I didn’t want to hear it. I stood quickly but stumbled when I got head rush. Draco caught me but I pulled away from him and walked away. He grabbed my unbroken wrist and pulled me back to him before his arms went around my waist as his lips joined mine in a sweet, loving kiss. My arms went around his neck as I pulled him closer, hearing wolf whistles behind us I ignored them, this is what I wanted, Draco to just show me he loved me and that is exactly what he was doing now. He held me close and kept the kiss loving and sweet.

The wolf whistles continued and I heard a sigh and then someone storm off, guessing it was Blaise I ignored it, Draco was more important, we finally pulled away for air and I kissed his cheek. “Ebby, the reason I wasn’t here when you woke up was because I went to get you this” he said, when he had got his breathing back before he held out a small black velvet box. I looked up at him in confusion before he smiled. “Open it” he whispered and I did as he said. I slowly took the box from him and opened it before gasping as I saw a silver necklace with a black serpent and a green heart. I let one of my fingers brush over it before I looked over at Draco and smiled, throwing my arms around his neck, making sure not to drop the necklace. “I love it” I whispered in his ear before my lips joined his gently. “I’m glad” he whispered back when we pulled away. “Would you like me to put it on you?” he smiled. I nodded slightly and turned around; holding my hair off my neck as he gently clasped it.  When he had finished he gently pulled me back into him so my back was to his chest before his lips met my neck and I shivered slightly at his touch. I felt him smile against my neck before his head gently nuzzled into the nape of my neck, I leaned back into him slightly and suddenly everything else around us melted away, the only two people in the world and I was happy. I slowly turned around and nuzzled my face into his chest as his hands folded around me and his cheek rested on top of my head.