"Kyaaaaaaaa."

'Thud'

And I fell off the bed.

"Claude! Still creepy! What do you want? And help me get out from this blanket." I am stuck in the blanket because I fell off.

"Thanks, what do you 'hoammm' want." I ask still yawning and lit up the candle in the room.

"Alois, said that I should check over you so I come here." He said plainly.

"But not like that! I bet alois order you from his bedtime and now it's midnight! So you watch me all that time?!"

"Yes."

"Huh... just get out you creepy!"

Then just like that he left, I never know what's on that demon mind. I change my attire to my pajama's and try to sleep again but couldn't.

"This is what I get for sleep all day long."

I decide to go to the garden, I pick up my cloak thinking it would be chilly at night and go to the garden.

In the garden

The moon shine so brightly, it's a peacefull time in london. But then I see a women silhouette and someone were talking . I decide to check it out. My eyes grew wider! I see someone talking to Nica! My arch enemy. 'What did she do in here?!' Then I try to see them closer and overhear their conversation.

"Just shut up! Anyone can hear us! It is a deal?" Nica said.

"Yes its a deal." said a man voice.

"So, tomorrow you will pretend to be my butler okay, and we will snoop to the phantomhive mansion."

'What would she do in this mansion?' I am so deep in thought until didn't realize they already gone.

I am thinking so hard until I heard some rustle behind the bush. When I see through it, i see there is a red fox who had a bleeding leg.i decide to take care of it and bandage it ,i torn the end of my cloth and wrap it aroun the fox leg.

The fox still couldn't stand up and i see there is some strom coming, but i decide to protect the fox. I search for some branch and take off my cloak, then i made a mini tent for the fox. When the fox was safe, the strom coming, and there is a heavy rain . My boady was soaking wet and i couldn't help this painfull feeling in my body, because i can't stand a storm and hevy raining like this, but i stand still for the hurt fox.

Not long after, my body become weaker and now i stand on my knees. "Just bear with it y/n!" I say to myself, then there is someone who held an umbrella and a warm cloak who cover me, when i look my back i see the triplets.

"Y/n , you shouldn't be here." Said thompson

"You will catch a cold." Said timber

"But this fox -"

"I guarantee it will be safe " said canterbury.

Then they bring me to the kitchen

"Wait, i will make some hot tea" said thompson

"Thank- *Achooooo*"

"What did i say, you will catch a cold" timber say

"Its okay *Achooooo* its just a little *Achoooo* bit cold." I say while keep rubbing my palm. Then i feel someone arm sneak in my waist and hug me from behind, when i turn back it was timber, our face were so close, my face were so red. I look to the other direction.

"W-what are you doing?!"

"You were cold arent you? So i warm you up" timber say near my ears and its sending shiver down to my spine.

"Ahem." It was thompson and canterbury, i cant see jealousy in their expression 'wait they can be jelly?! But why they jealous?'i thought.

"What, i just warm her up."timber said innoncent, they glare at him.

"Here your tea y/n drink it up so you didn't catch cold." Thompson said.

I drink my tea and i feel much better. Then i heard a thunder.

"Kyaaaaaa" i jump to canterbury and hide behind him

"It just a thunder y/n nothing to scared." Canterbury said.

"Thats the problem! I hate thunder!"

"You way more scary when mad then the thunder." Snicker timber to thompson.

"What do you say?!"

'Duarr!'the thunder strike again, and you hug canterbury tightly.
"Ahem" i heard the two and standing straight again, it was a little bit akward.

"I will go to bed now bye.." then i left, before i left, i heard them saying "what an interesting girl" but i just shrug it off and go to sleep.

***

when i wake up, i decide to cook breakfast, but my face still pale cause yesterday event, i couldn't stand rain, sometimes it hurt me, cause i one of the phoenix, but i dont care, i always want to stay strong and that it's. After cooking some breakfast, i heard ciel and alois shouting their butler names from the same room 'what did they do this time' i could only sigh to myself, but i think the butler were gone for some reason. I decide to go to their room.

***

When i open the door, i saw ciel and alois were arguing. Then i step to the room.

"There you are sebastian/claude" they said in unison.

"Y/n?!"

"What?"

"Where are our butler?"

"Had something to do."

"Just let me take care of you two for this morning."

They agree, but i could see ciel still uncomfortable with me, maybe from yesterday event.alois were the first who go to te bathroom.

"Ciel, if you still mad or uncomfortable with me jus-"

"Mad to you?! im frickin worried about you! You didn't go out from your room after the event and i'm so worried that you will hate me! Please.... i didn't have anyone who care about me beside you." He say in the verge of tears

'Ciel, crying?! Because of me?! Wow dude' I think

"Hush.... its okay, i wouldn't mad or hate you, you're my lil bro and i love you okay, no hurt feelings okay?"

"Okay."

Then they take turn to taking a bath and eat breakfast. After eating breakfast, their butler showing.

"Where the heck are-" ciel were cut by a knock on the door.

"I will open it." I said.

There are a few knocks "just wai-" your sentences were cut by when you see someone behind the door, it was............

***

Who will be behind that door....... deng dong deng!Sorry if my story still bad, i hope some of my readers would give me an advice. And don't forget to vote and comment ^^
See you in the next chappieee, when i reveal the person behind the door

Grell: why i just got a little part in this story senpai~~~~
Author: get of off me! Just be patient okay!
Grell : but senpai~~~ 'dug' ouch! William!
William: dont ever annoy author chan
Author : thanks will 'winking'
Will:*blush* y-your welcome

Love
-Author