Chapter 8: Relationship

Gianna's POV
"Gia, I have loved getting to know you and hanging out with you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Max asked.

"For sure," I said, smiling.

We held hands and he started up the car.

~

I walked into the studio. The girls are already in there, warming up. Or I thought they were warming up. Turns out they actually were making up a dancer, because the minute I walked in the door they all scrambled to a spot and started a dance to She's in love from the little mermaid.

"It's obvious," Kalani said once they finished.

"Also, we may have sent Brooke to spy on you," Nia said.

Everyone laughed.

"So who's the lucky guy?" Chloe asked.

"His name is Max. We'll talk more after rehearsal. You guys have a competition this weekend. Let's go," I said.

~

It's been several months, and Max and I are really good.

I'm teaching a class when Max walks into the studio. He gets on one knee.

"Gia, it has been my pleasure to get to know you. I love you so much, to the moon and back and beyond. Gianna Martello, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" Max asked.

"Yes," I said.

He slipped the ring on my finger before I playfully kicked him out of my dance class. The girls all wanted to see the ring. I showed it to them before getting back to work.

~

The next competition, Max is coming with us so we can wedding plan on the way there. That's how you work with my crazy schedule.

"So I'm thinking we should have the wedding in four months, in September," I said.

"Sounds good," Max said.

"I'll write that down. What is the theme or the colors for our wedding?" I asked.

"How about red and blue. Red because of the ALDC and blue because it's my favorite color," Max said.

"OK," I said, writing that down.

We planned out the rest of the wedding.

~

Melissa's POV
I'm really happy for Gia. She's been through so much that I think that this marriage is something for her to be happy about, and I know she's is. She deserves this happinesses.

~

Today is the day of Gia's wedding. She and Max have decided not to see each other until she's walls down the aisle. The bridesmaids are Willow, Piper, Mackenzie, Jojo, Kendall, Maddie, Nia, Paige, Chloe, Kalani and Brooke. Bella is the flower girl. Some of Max's friends are the groomsmen. I help Mackenzie and Maddie get ready for the wedding. They are wearing short red dresses.

"I'm going to put my dress on," Good said.

"Can't wait to see it," Kelly said

She left to get ready. I heard the door opening, signaling that Gia was returning. She entered the room. Her dress is beautiful. It has think straps that aren't short sleeves. It's sparkly, and beautiful. I start to tear up. She's just so beautiful.

~

The bridesmaids and groomsmen enter and take their place. Bella hobbles down the aisle, tossing flaps out of her basket. Then the music changes. We all stand up and Gia entered. She's so beautiful. I see Max's expression and he thinks she's beautiful too.

~
The ceremony was beautiful. We sat down to eat supper. A groomsman did a speech. Brooke, the maid of honor, approached the mic.

"Hi everybody. My name is Brooke Hyland, and I am Gia's maid of honor. I've known Gia since I was 3 years old. Gia was 15 years old when I first ran into her in the hallways is the Abby Lee Dance Company. Little did I know how important role Gia would play in my life. Gia started working with me at dance the next year. She was always there for me, even when Abby wasn't. I'm happy to be there for her now. She deserves this happy marriage that I know she will have. I'm so happy for you G. Congratulations Gianna and Max," Brooke said, as her speech.