Chapter 4:Flying

Gianna's POV
A few months have gone by, and I'm starting to show. I'm nervous, mainly because Cathy will most likely take a dig at me.

~

It's competition day. Cathy approched us, and my worst nightmares are coming true. Cathy threw a lot of insults at me, and it hurt. I went to the washroom, and ended up crying. Kelly came and found me.

"Are you okay G?" She asked.

"No. This is so much work. I can't do this," I said, breaking into tears.
I feel ridiculous with all this crying,but I can't help it.

"It'll be okay," Kelly said.

I clean myself up and returned to the dressing room. I could tell that the girls and the other moms knew something had happened but they didn't say anything. That was just as well.

~

On Monday, all if the moms were acting weird. I think Kelly told them. It doesn't really bother me.

Kalani's POV
I'm excited that Gianna's having a baby. I just hope that she isn't too stressed and that Rachel(who is replacing Gia when she's out) isn't too mean. We don't need a replay of Miss Abby.

~

Today,we are throwing G a surprise baby shower at the studio. I'm excited

G's POV
I pop my head into the dancer's den to call the girls in for rehearsal, but there not there. I go into Studio A. I shake my head, laughing. The girls and the moms set up a baby shower for me. It was really nice of them.

~

Kalani's POV

Rachel has been teaching our team for a week now. She walked into Studio A for rehearsal with a smile on her face.

"Gia had the baby. It's a girl. Mom and baby are both healthy," Rachel said, before starting rehearsal.

Rehearsals went fine. After rehearsals, we all went to see Gia. The baby is beautiful. The baby's name is Bella.

~

G's back teaching rehearsals, and it's great.

Gianna's POV
I take Bella to the studio everyday now when I'm working. I take her because I don't want to not ever see her. I want her to grow up with her mom.

~

I think I've finally lost it. I'm taking Bella and the Jr elite competition team to Paris by myself. Yeah, I've officially lost it. How, you might ask, I got myself into this mess? Well, let's just say sometimes I hate being so well known. Right now it's between classes that I teach so I'm taking Bella to get her passport photos done. It was as good as you can do with a 1 year old.

~

Today I'm packing for our trip. Bella and I are sharing a bag.

I'm sure I'm going to forget something.

~

Today we go to Paris. Right now I'm at the studio waiting for the girls. Slowly they all show up before we get on the bus and on the road to the airport. The girls are on their devices, except for Piper, who is talking to Mack Z. I'm working and Bella is coloring. We arrive at the airport, check in, go through security (with much chaos) and greet fans.

"G, you may want to look at this," Brooke said.

I looked up at the screen that Brooke was pointing at to see that our flight was delayed by 2 hours. We sat down. Bella colored. Piper, Willow, Mack Z and Jojo talked while the rest of the girls were on their phones. Kendall was vlogging. I worked until our flight finally got there, we got on the flight and got a few hours of sleep. Next up, connecting flight. Yay (note the sarcasm).