Chapter 1:Hurt

Kendall's POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I dragged myself out of bed. I got myself ready before going downstairs.

"Good morning honey," my mom Jill said as she placed some pancakes in front of me.

"Good morning mom. Thanks for the pancakes," I said.

"Anytime honey," mom said.

Today is the first day of school and of dance. I'm dancing with the ALDC. It's pretty good.

I got on the bus and went to school. School wasn't that bad,since it was the first day,but I really just wanted to get to dance.

I came home after school, got changed for dance and ate supper. Mom drove me to the ALDC. We went into the den. I warmed up.

"How was your week off?" I asked Maddie.

"It was good," she replied.

"Ladies,pyramid,let's go," Abby called.

We entered the studio.

"Great job last time girls, you got a clean sweep at Nationals. On to pyramid. On the bottom, we have Jojo. You were late in the group dance. Next we have Nia. Point your feet. Next we have Kendall. You have a face. Use it. Moving up on the pyramid we have Mackenzie. You didn't draw my attention in a negitave way, but now you have to start drawing my attention in a positive way. Next we have Kalani. I think you were great in the group. On top of the pyramid we have Maddie. On to assignments. There will be two solos;Maddie and Kendall. Maddie, the title of your solo is Off in the woods. Kendall, the title of your solo is Let's do this. The group is about law. Moms, you are dismissed. Girls, let's go," Abby says.

Jill's POV
I'm really happy that Kendall got a solo. I just hope it's not too much for her to handle on her first week back. The girls do rehearsal, and then we go home. I think Kendall's solo will be fine.

The next day, we go through our daily routine, however today us moms have decided not to stay at the dance studio during rehearsals.

Maddie's POV
Mom drops me and Mackenzie off at the studio. We go in, warm up, and start rehearsing.

"Kendall, straighten your legs!" Abby hollers as we dance.

After we finish dancing, Abby abuses Kendall.

Mackenzie's POV
Watching Kendall getting beaten up by Abby was kinda scary.

Abby abused more of us over the course of the week,including me. Maddie us the only dancer who hasn't been abused yet.

The competition that weekend was okay. In awards, Kendall got their and Maddie got first. The group got second.

Abby was really mad. She abused everyone at rehearsal on Monday, including Maddie.

"Abby," Gia said as Abby abused Maddie.

Abby freaked out. She let go of Maddie, but then started hurting Gia. A lot.

"Girls run," Gia called.

We ran outside.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Around back," Kendall called.

We ran around the back of the ALDC, before all collapsing.

"What about Gia?" I asked.

"She'll be fine. She'll find us," Jojo assured me.

We sat all together, enjoying not being hurt, for probably about two hours before Gia came over to us. Her hair was crazy, and clearly had been pulled. Her face, along with the rest of her body, were covered on bruises and cuts. She sat down with us.

"Where's Abby?" Nia asked.

"Inside. Don't worry," she said.

When we heard our moms show up, we got up and went over to them. Gia told them everything. Gia felt really bad, even though it wasn't her fault. Mom called the police and they took Abby away. Abby was really mad.

"No rehearsals tomorrow,girls," Gia said.

We nodded and went home to rest.