I open my eyes.

He turn around and left the room without saying any other word, leaving me alone laying helplessly on my back with the feeling of his lips still present on mine.

You like him?! My subconscious screams in realization.

Not that i like him, i have something deep for him but i don't know what it is, it can't be that, i have my excuse too, i have never been touched or kissed by someone before let alone that someone is gorgeous as fuck.

I don't know why i get frustrated and angry everytime i think he is hot and gorgeous, maybe the fact that a monster can't be beautiful.

He is not a monster!

Yes he is.

He has those eyes that could kill you if you stare at them for along time or swallow you a whole, his eyes was the first thing that pulled my attention to him.

I recall the day when i was with the group standing infront of the enormous grey building, when the first time i have laid my eyes on him, he was hiding behind the building.

I wonder why.

Mrs. Lisa and Jennifer.

I will admit that i miss her, no matter what, she will always be my best Budd and roommate.

And Marie, the lucky girl who got Harry.

Elena an-

Cut all this bullshit! You just need food.

I gulp, realizing that i hadn't eat anything.

I sigh.

Guess its gonna be along day.

Long day with no Zayn.

•••

Zayn's P.O.V.•

I climb out my car taking my shades off.

I haven't had my breakfast yet for god sake!

I got a message from Harry this morning when my little idiot slave got shocked by my robot.

He told me that there is an emergency and i have to come to his mansion at eleven sharp.

It's now ten fifty-five.

Huh,Five minutes early.

I ring the bell of the gate.

"Password please." The gate robot response.

I think for a while.

"Ässhole, mothe-"

"Welcome Zayn Malik." It cuts me off and i smirk.

A unique password i know.

I enter and walk through the garden, if that emergency thing is not important i am gonna kick his ass.

I stand infront of his door and knock three times.

It opened automatically.

Too damn technology for one house Harry.