♡~H e F o u n d O u t~♡

Umm... A-ah! I'm so sorry! Y/N said. They were in a extremely akward situation. Y/N was on top of Sans, almost making it look like Y/N was forcing Sans down. Then all the sudden...

Click!

The door opened just to find ANOTHER skeleton walking in on... This... SANS! Yelled the skeleton. I JUST GO- The skeleton saw us and noticed he walked in on a bad time. (Ehhhh? Get itt? BAD TIME? *Snickers the whole time while making this chapter*) UHH... I'LL GIVE YOU AND THIS PERSON SOME TIME. The skeleton said, walking out slowly. By the time Y/N got off Sans, almost his whole face was tinted blue, aswell with Y/N's face very red. They were both silent the whole time.

..........

Uhh... So.. Y/N said, finally breaking the silence. I should get going... See you...Later... Y/N said. Ok....See ya.. Sans mumbled. While Y/N was walking, she was slightly fuming. T-that idiot! He should of got up right as the door opened! W-why does that skeleton have to be so lazy.. As she was walking she bumped into the other skeleton. HUH? OH... IT'S YOU! HELLO! Um.. Hi.. By the way.. It wasn't what you thought it was, I accidentally fell on Sans. So don't be an idiot take that the wrong way... Y/N said, her face slightly red and she was scratching her neck. OH.. OK! THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE.... I GUESS.